LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Ideal spankee

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 14 May 2012 17:34
For my personnal tastes, I like to spank the naughty mature woman. The woman who believes she is to old to be spanked. But you and I know different. To command such a woman to bend over a desk. And with great reluctentcy she does. Raising her dress or skirt waist high to her waist, would bring great joy to me. And a remorseful blush to her face. Then with fervant ecstasy my hands would deftly pull down her silken knicker's. And utter shame of bare disrobement of her bottom for her. Then with sexual erotic ecstacy, bring a pliable swishy cane down on her voluptous rear end. Which she painfully feels one stroke at a time. Yes, that's the type of naughty woman I would love to punish. Of course for her pure hurtful humiliation.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 14 May 2012 18:04
You've read my mind sixofthebest.
Seeing her spanked by a much younger woman would be the icing on the cake.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 15 May 2012 02:17
Not to quibble or anything, but what six has described and dund93 has subscribed to (with a variant) appears to be more a ideal spanking fantasy (for you both, which is fine) rather than an ideal spankEE - the former being more the situation, while the latter being more the person.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 15 May 2012 04:18
You are absolutely right nj.
That is what I meant when I started the thread. So apologies for leading everyone up the garden path, and I'll ask the proper question this time.
What is everyones ideal spanking fantasy scenario?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 15 May 2012 04:26
dund93:
You are absolutely right nj.

Apologies are unnecessary. The original question provoked some interesting answers, as I'm sure this one will.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#16 | Posted: 15 May 2012 08:16
I think I can answer both questions simultaneously. What really gets me going is what I like to call "the moral fall" — the thought of a nice, intelligent, well-behaved and well-intentioned girl who for once has been unable to resist temptation and done something terribly wrong. Her mixed feelings of shame, humiliation, fear, guilt and relief (at being uncovered and not having to live with her crime) as she faces a well-deserved spanking have usually been the starting point of my spanking fantasies. This, of course, has implications for my "ideal spankee"; she has to have the qualities that go with this situation. Her physical features are not that important to me — of course, I know what I like in a woman, but that is not really important for the spanking scenario, and in my stories I only describe the looks of my heroines when it feels important for the story — otherwise I try to tempt the reader to fill out the picture with his own favorite things. My heroines don't even have names, which means that you can put in your own or that of the girl of your dreams

drkeate
Male Author

England
#17 | Posted: 17 May 2012 16:31
Sticking with the original question, for me it has two parts: ideal spankee as a partner, and ideal spankee in a story. In a partner I would want, as SNM says, what my partner already is plus that twinkling-eyed sense of mischief that says: Show me what you've got. That's all I'll say about that, I think.
In a story—or a roleplay—it's all about personality. A woman who needs to be spanked is the main criterion: that means either hauteur combined with some overstepping of some mark, some tragic flaw I suppose leading to her downfall, or on the other hand a gentle reserve in her nature that needs fanning into flame. Or both.
Women I have considered ideal spankees at various times in my life: Catherine Deneuve, Melanie Griffith, Claudette Colbert, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jenny Agutter.
As for the ideal scenario, well, surely they're in the stories! The two stories of mine that present my ideal scenarios are probably Frank's Angels and Chicken-Licken. I agree with Alef about the moral fall, and the kind of woman who might suffer it, but I don't go with her relief. I like a woman who only ever partially submits, even when all is done and—er—dusted.

blimp
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 17 May 2012 19:11
drkeate:
Women I have considered ideal spankees at various times in my life: Catherine Deneuve

You would spank Catherine Deneuve!! The ice queen herself! You are a braver man than I DrKeate!! Talking of French film actresses of immeasurable beauty, what about Nathalie Baye! Not that I would even dream of spanking her! Although it is unsafe to generalise, I do feel French women have a certain something.

graypeterpaul
Male Member

England
#19 | Posted: 17 May 2012 20:33
Amazing. Nobody's mentioned the (to me) obvious qualification. Yes, she needs to be spanked, with matters being taken further as and when necessary. But she needs to be totally unaware of that need, right up to the point where my treatment of her brings her to full self-knowledge. Whereupon she realises the need to pay attention to my requirements.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 17 May 2012 20:50
sixofthebest:
Then with sexual erotic ecstacy, bring a pliable swishy cane down on her voluptuous rear end. Which she painfully feels one stroke at a time. Yes, that's the type of naughty woman I would love to punish. Of course for her pure hurtful humiliation.

If you had a shot at an ideal spankee, you would blow it the first time with a spanking like that. Mature woman have mature glutes that take longer to recover and a considerate spanker builds his ideal spankee by starting off slowly and observing her reactions. Based on those, the spanker would be strategic and withhold violent, extreme whippings unless your spankee consented. Otherwise, a mature, intelligent, savvy, well informed woman who knew the law would have you up on assault charges.
Take care and respect your spankee; in a few months she may ask for your dream treatment. It would do you well to visit her often and bring her serious jewelry that gold will console her as her tush recovers.
IC

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 15
brandispank, kevincnil, Maelstrom, Matteo69, Mcdonald112358, redtommes
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9