The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Do you take The Library to bed?

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
frankfane
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 6 May 2012 00:12
islandcarol:
Electronics in the bedroom is not good for your sleep cycle.

Does a radio count? I don't think I could survive without one. And a television is only good for one thing, getting you to nod off.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 6 May 2012 00:36
frankfane:
Does a radio count? I don't think I could survive without one. And a television is only good for one thing, getting you to nod off.

Frank, I agree with you. I used to play the radio low at night and sleep tight. Now, I have a few movies that I set the timer to and drift off. I used to have this contraption that had sounds on it like the ocean, rain, a train going down the tracks... I was great.

B

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#13 | Posted: 6 May 2012 05:45
I know some Japanese inventor has a robot that perhaps one could take to bed, if one wants technology in the bedroom, but the Library? The Library works best on a laptop, so what does one do with a laptop in bed? Wait a minute....perhaps I don't want to know an answer to that question, it might make me blush.

I much prefer my lady in the bedroom, she is someone I can lay my hands on and actually get a response from. When I touch my laptop, it may get hot on its bottom but it is not the same. I have to side with njrick on this one...I prefer a lady in my bed. Technology can be great, but in bed the best is another person, at least in my opinion.

And in conclusion, as much as we all know Februs can and does do for this site, I would think he does not even want to think about all the things he would have to come up with to make the Library "user friendly."

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 6 May 2012 13:40
canadianspankee:
prefer a lady in my bed.

I prefer my woman to be a 'lady' out of bed, but in bed, I prefer her to be something altogether different.

frankfane
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 6 May 2012 20:07
bendover:
a train going down the tracks

and into a tunnel ...

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 7 May 2012 00:16
I too tried taking the library to bed, but I was kept awake all night by the cracks, swishes and yelps emanating from Miss Thrashbottom's study.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#17 | Posted: 7 May 2012 17:49
bendover:
I was great

We think you still are, bendy

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 8 May 2012 22:18
bendover:
I used to have this contraption that had sounds on it like the ocean, rain, a train going down the tracks... I was great.

I have a white noise CD to play that settles me down to meditate - during the day. And if I have problem sleeping, I have another routine to access my energy chakras- it involves no electronics. These days sleep is not an issue- lucky me!

catmama
Female Member

USA
#19 | Posted: 9 May 2012 20:00
I often take my laptop to bed. It is a great place to catch up on reading.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 10 May 2012 07:10
I am surprised that nobody has mentioned that the audio stories are great to listen to while in bed.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 11
kenjperr, samiyahD
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9