LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Do you take The Library to bed?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
cayenne
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 5 May 2012 02:19
I am lucky enough to have a small portable computer which I can use to read and contribute to the site, while in bed. Sometimes it feels appropriate to be writing while stark naked.

Do you take the Library to bed? Does it accompany you to other places?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 5 May 2012 02:36
For some reason, my wife and I have always kept our bedroom as sort of a technology-free zone. No TV, no computers, no music, no video games. Just us two, our clock, and perhaps a good book.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 May 2012 03:14
Electronics in the bedroom is not good for your sleep cycle. Experts say there are only two things you should do in your bedroom and one of them is sleep. And no, it is not spanking, although that could be a lovely precursor to, umm amorous activities- the other thing. Good books are OK - when the hub works 4-midnight Or on call midnight to 8.
IC

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 5 May 2012 03:22
My wife and I, also, keep the electronics out of the bed for the most part. Our laptop gets uncomfortably warm as well, making it a poor bed companion.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 5 May 2012 04:48
cayenne:
Do you take the Library to bed?

I prefer a woman.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 5 May 2012 11:10
I don't take my computer to bed but today I am working from bed as my back and one hip are both having a bad flare up and I can't get comfortable, but here is slightly more comfy so far! I do have a tv in the bedroom and I take my kobo to bed to read at night as a book is too heavy and hurts my neck...

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#7 | Posted: 5 May 2012 13:10
PinkAngel:
I am working from bed as my back and one hip are both having a bad flare up

Hope you feel better soon Pink xx

Yeah my bedroom is a technology free (and pretty much EVERYTHING free) zone! But I do compensate by sitting up really late on my laptop viewing LSF pages hehe and also reading ebooks on my ipad in the living room.....cos I'm naughty like that and it sure beats a restless night listening to hubby incessantly grinding his teeth and listening to the dog snoring so loudly the bed rattles (not in a good way!!!) heheh

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#8 | Posted: 5 May 2012 14:07
Another techno free bedroom person. I spend the entire day looking at the screen so I at least give myself a break at night.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 5 May 2012 14:56
I do not take the Library to bed as I would not want to screw it up.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 5 May 2012 16:42
I tried taking the library to bed, but she kept saying she had a headache. Also, you don't want to mess up your keyboard. Keep those hands above the blankets there.....

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 5
CarolinaPaddler, daveyboy, goddan, hittite, luther, markert, miliniun, Ormansanches, Rfothergill, terabit, Tony22304
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9