LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Out of hand kids

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
bendover
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 10 Jan 2012 06:57
People like this make my skin crawl. This is simply a spoiled brat who probably got what she wanted 90% of the time from mommy and daddy. Now she has the Marilyn Monroe, Jane Mansfield syndrome or fixation with "Hey, look how pretty I am." This is one little girl who could benefit from a good Bare Ass Whacking. Maybe they could put THAT pic in the yearbook. LOL

http://www.inquisitr.com/178143/colorado-student-banned-from-yearbook-over-sexy-photo /

There is a possibility of a 'head and shoulders' shot being allowed, but this whole thing is just out of hand. This is a yearbook not Playboy or Penthouse. I say the school should stick to their guns.

B

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 10 Jan 2012 13:08
Was expecting something a lot more revealing to tell the truth. I just don't know-its not like she is nude, or even in her underwear.
A lot of yearbooks have a section for senior pictures that are just head and shoulders. And other sections that are like candids, showing the student doing something, or just hanging out.
And for that matter, she's not exposing anymore I would bet than the school cheerleaders do at every football game.
I just don't know. The yearbook has to have standards, but this one is questionable as to whether its really inappropriate.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 10 Jan 2012 17:21
My own yearbook has cheerleaders and girls playing in gym, but this is not yearbook stuff. My point is that this is a little girl who, just by the picture she's taken, feels she's better than someone else. She's the only one to take this kind of picture. So, what's that tell you? Inappropriate, no. However, to me it's not a yearbook photo.

Maybe I'm old fashion, I don't know, but I blame a lot of what's going on with kids in school today on the schools for letting these kids dress the way they do. When I was in school we had a 'Slop' day every second Friday of the month. Jeans, sneakers, T-shirts, sandals (no socks), etc... my goodness, this is the way kids go to school today. This situation is no different. Now we have kids taking the schools to court. Where does it all end? Take the damn photo (head and shoulders) like the rest of the Senior Class.

blimp
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 10 Jan 2012 18:23
If I was the headmaster or school principal it wouldn't bother me in the slightest but then again perhaps that's why I have never been a headmaster or school principal. Little things always bother those type of guys. You think what is happening in the world, suicide bombers, wars, famine, earthquakes and some old guy is getting hot under the collar because a teenage girl is posing in the school year book!! Someone should tell the old chap to take up golf or something!! Nothing wrong with that photo at all as far as I can see!!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 10 Jan 2012 19:50
Okay, I don't play golf. And I'm not hot under the collar. So there! I guess I'm just old fashioned. It's just that I can see through this person as "Look at me, I'm so pretty." Yes, she is, but it's just not yearbook material. As you can see, I'm a stick to my guns type of guy.

blimp
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 10 Jan 2012 20:29
I have no problem with your reaction at all Pat! It's just Principal's with principles that get me hot under the collar! Maybe I should take up golf myself! I always have had a problem with authoritarian types like headmasters, traffic wardens etc!!

smeple
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 10 Jan 2012 20:38
I usually fall towards the side of the students in school disputes such as these, but in this case, I think the school offered a very reasonable compromise, allowing her to include the picture as a Senior ad, but not as a Senior Portrait. "Portrait" has traditional connotations of a more formal head and shoulders picture, not a full body one, no matter what that body happens to be wearing (or not wearing, as the case may be). So, I think it is inappropriate as a portrait" for that reason alone. Include it somehwere else in the yearbook - either as a Senior ad, as the school suggests, or, as someone else mentioned in one of the earlier posts, as one of any number of candids shot of students hanging out around the school.

And if, as the article infers near its end, this actually violates anyone's civil rights, then I think it is time for the world to shut itself down and reboot. Sheesh!

blimp
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 10 Jan 2012 20:51
It's nothing to do with civil rights for sure. It's just these fussy old farts they always put in charge! Someone like me, that would just turn a blind eye to it all, would usually end up getting a job cleaning out the waste paper baskets! It is a storm in a teacup!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 11 Jan 2012 00:39
blimp:
I have no problem with your reaction at all Pat! It's just Principal's with principles that get me hot under the collar! Maybe I should take up golf myself! I always have had a problem with authoritarian types like headmasters, traffic wardens etc!!

blimp:
It's just these fussy old farts they always put in charge!

You hit it on the head there, Arthur. That's our Congress. LOL

Actually you'd make a good headmaster, or would have. You're fair and see both sides.

Pat

beth83
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 11 Jan 2012 03:15
I sincerely doubt her school dress code would allow her to come to school attired as she is in the picture. As far as cheerleaders are concerned, the ones in my district would also not be allowed to show a bare midriff like she is showing. Since far too many parents seem to have abdicated the responsibility of teaching their children about appropriate time and place to do things, wear things, or say things, unfortunately that job has fallen on the schools. Sometime down the road, this young lady may wish to have a responsible job with a responsible company. If she shows up for the interview like that, she's not going to get hired at most places, and not too many places will allow her to wear such an outfit on the job, unless her goal is to work in a gentlemen's club or similar establishment.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 3
Derrick30, dowano, FalTrajare, ferdinand, jakei57
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9