The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The age of desire

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Arcane359
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 01:15
So, whilst posting on another board, I wondered about the age that other people discovered their love of spanking. In my own case, it was at a very young age, probably 8 or 9. I don't exactly remember what happened to bring out this desire, but I can surmise that it was a spanking from someone other than my own mother. I do quite clearly recall in the fourth grade wanting to be spanked by my teacher, Mrs. Raines. I remember that she was a Southern woman with an amazingly tantalizing and twangy voice. I also remember that she was incredibly beautiful. No idea what ever happened to her. I can remember playing little spanking games with myself and a cheap paddle ball paddle with the rubber ball and band removed (hey, in those young days, that stung a bare bottom). I didn't even know that it was sexually exciting at that tender age, but I do remember that I liked the feeling of heat on my bottom and the fantasy I would concoct to get me to that point.

So what about others? Have you been a spanko from childhood or did you discover the interest later in life?

KevinG
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 01:20
I guess i was round 12, more i started to like the after feeling from a spanking and looking at it in the mirror. Spankings then were almost always a strap/belt.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 01:41
For myself I would say around grade 9/10, before that I was likely getting spanked at least several times a month at home so spankings just hurt a lot before then. Spankings were with a hairbrush, a sandal or a military web belt. Occasionally a cane but rarely. The teachers around the military bases as I grew up all carried wood paddles made by the woodworking teacher in junior high.

Wadesnickers
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 03:24
I was on my second tour with the U.S. Navy when I read a copy of the Penthouse Variations Magazine. In it was a spanking story. I was hooked. Before then I had never considered spanking in a sexual light.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 09:24
I actually believe I was 7, when I started to have spanking fantasies about my 3rd grade teacher. I didn't realise exactly what they were until years later.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 13:10
14 or so. It followed closely after puberty.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 15:58
Close to Seegee's story, but later. I was eleven when I developed a fascination with my Maths and Science teacher's fine big bum, which she often presented in one of the very tight skirts popular at that time. She combined this with a sweet nature and a sensitive, pretty, intelligent face - a combination I still love. I think most of the boys had fantasies about her, but I and a friend developed these in shared fantasies in which her bottom got some strict and humiliating attention and we certainly found these thoughts sexy.

titch
Male Member

England
#8 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 17:46
I was probably 11 or 12 when our science teacher was missing, the girls gym mistress taught us for a few lessons and before the first one she warned us that any boy misbehaving would be sent to her office for her gym shoe (plimsole) and would receive a very hot bottom. Nobody dared to test her but from that day, I was hooked have loved dominant, no nonsense, spanking ladies! At first just reading about them but for the last several years being lucky enough (I think) to go OTK of several.

blimp
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 23:23
Over the years I have applied much thought to this matter. As one of the few boys in the street aged about five I came in handy for spanking games. I was always happy to be on the receiving end but I don't think it was that that switched me onto spanking. I remember looking at the Bash St Kids getting caned and wishing I could be caned too probably when I was about six or seven. However the thing above all others was staying with my friend for a week end when I was about eight. I would stay there often with his attractive American mother and his elder sister. One evening she spanked him really hard on his bare bottom right in front of me and his sister. I was sitting on the armchair whilst she had him over her knee on the sofa, just a few feet away. It was obviously painful as she gave him a good hiding but more than that it was so humiliating. I found it really disturbing yet at the same time more than anything I wanted her to spank me too. I am not positive but I would think that event more than any other gave me my interest in spanking.

Caleb
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 25 Oct 2011 23:34
I've answered this so many times and each time it seems to be a bit different. I was first interested in spanking after a sleep over with friends. One of them misbehaved earlier in the day and the dad came in and picked Terry up. We didn't hear anything but his brother told me that he was getting spanked. The dad used an American yard stick. (A very long ruler).
Terry was brought back and deposited in his bed crying and got a hug good night. I always behaved at their house after that but I was so curious. I was four.

Curiosity can get you in a lot of trouble though and in order to find out what this whole spank thing was I decided to be as naughty as I could. I yelled at my sister and stole her toys, bit and kicked my brother and threw my lunck at Mum.
By the time my Dad came home I had been banished to my room and told to stay on my bed.

It was that night that I found out that spanking was not all it was cracked up to be and truth be told I didn't want anymore of that going on! Sadly I am one of those "oh so spankable boys" and it happened a lot.

So four would be my answer.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 2
peebee, Pindar, Richard_Windsor, Tony22304
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9