LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The age of desire

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Alef
Male Author

Norway
#11 | Posted: 26 Oct 2011 16:11
The first memory I can date rather precisely, is playing spanking games with the boy across the street at age 7 or 8 (as his family only lived there for a couple years, I am sure about the time). It was obviously on my initiative as the poor boy was spanked at home and didn't quite see the beauty of the game. I probably had earlier fantasies, but I can not date them with the same precision.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#12 | Posted: 27 Oct 2011 22:31
I described it already several times: I can date precisely to my 9th year, during the birthday party of a classmate. His mom was directing the games and participated in a forfeit game as one of the players. It was a game where two were left and the winner could collect the forfeit from the last loser. The forfeit was one spank on the loser's bottom.

I was the winner and she lost. She was using a flower-patterned very light summer dress. It was late June in Warsaw and the heat made everybody dress very lightly. So she bent projecting her bottom and invited me to collect. I was mesmerized with the way the dress glued to her body showing the lines of her underwear. She wasn't using petticoat because of the heat wave. Instead of one, I gave her three stingers on her firm bottom. I made is as hard as a 9 year old boy could manage.

Instead of scolding me, she looked over her shoulder and told me "my, aren't we a naughty boy?"

Just like that a spanko was born. It took me five years for my next encounter with a willing female, more in my age group, and it happened on another continent.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 4
ebbetsjim, LucNoir, sks089, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9