LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Help Desk /

Limited account

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
grypipe
Male Member

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 3 May 2012 16:56
[b][/b] it appears i am in trouble, for not commenting on the 500 or so stories i have read,i can only apologise for this, so hard has it been to find such a wonderfull site, and if i can ever find out/discover, how to be allowed to continue reading these wonderfull stories and memories, then i assure you i will comment on each and every one,.thankyou,..

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 3 May 2012 17:20
You can still read the stories, there's simply a limit placed on how many you can view in a day. If you want to have unlimited viewing capability you'll need to comment at a rate greater than once every 500 items viewed.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 3 May 2012 17:45
To further explain why, grypipe, the deal here is that the authors write and publish these stories for free. The only thing we ask is that readers provide us with feedback, critical commentary pro or con. Otherwise it's like a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it. After a while writers would be discouraged and either stop or find a publishing vehicle that better met their needs. As it is, asking for one comment every 500 hits is pretty minimal. In fact if that were the average, this site would likely fail to sustain itself.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 3 May 2012 17:56
I haven't been able to spend as much time here lately as I would like. Certainly not enough to keep up a quota, nor have I been able to write either. Does this include authors, and what do I need to do to catch up?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 3 May 2012 18:06
flowerchild:
I haven't been able to spend as much time here lately as I would like. Certainly not enough to keep up a quota, nor have I been able to write either. Does this include authors, and what do I need to do to catch up?

It doesn't apply to authors, on top of which you've made a bucket load of comments, 543 I believe, which gives you a comment roughly once every 8 stories read! All we're asking is for non-authors to comment a minimum of once every 500 items viewed. Unfortunately, even this seems too much for some members to manage.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 3 May 2012 19:48
That's quite a bit of stories to read and not comment. I don't see the big deal of putting a few words together for such a wonderful site that is enjoyed by so many who registered. I think it would be a good idea to put a tip of the week or month on the home page where most of the readers will see it. The first being the comment rule. I don't believe many readers come to the forum to take notice of what we post. I know I sound like a broken record with that comment.

B

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 3 May 2012 22:02
Grypipe, I suspect some people are put off by feeling their comment must be "clever". Of course authors value a considered comment much more than "Great story!" or suchlike, but "Great story! I really liked the description of the teacher's spanking and of the Headmaster's face when he came in" would be much appreciated.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 3 May 2012 23:09
Grypipe if you really like the stories as much as you say you do, then why not tell the authors? It really isn't very much to ask, and we do appreciate it.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 4 May 2012 02:04
I still can't figure out how anyone can't comment far more than 1 per 500 stories. It doesn't make sense. A reader only has to say: "I liked it because..... or "I don't like it because.... What is the big deal?

pswilde
Female Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 22 Jun 2012 18:22
so how do you get back in to make a comment to unlock your account?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 6
Bennos, Dejo, dougmorton, Februs, Flavius, MarkCaine, remobrat, sbw1900
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9