The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Embarrassment?

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
PattyGolden
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 24 Feb 2011 23:06
Some stories feature protagonists that get their spankings, but remain stoic throughout. I, on the other hand, like stories that feature the opposite, spankees that are mortified by their situation. Maybe it's because this is how I imagine that I'd react. I love the work of etbyrd, Goodgulf and Aunt Carla (among others). Can anyone recommend stories in the vein?

rollin
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 24 Feb 2011 23:54
I use embarrassment as a theme in some of my stories. "Summer of 74" features three really embarrassed boys. If you like female spankees "The Beresford Heiresses" has this a a sub-theme. The losers in "Fox and Hounds" are publicly embarrassed as is the male character in "Birthday Auction Action." These are just a few. If you like these I'll steer you to others.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 00:46
I tend to try and keep the humiliation of the spankee to a minimum, because hey I wouldn't like it if it was done to me and there's also the question of plausibility and continuity for your characters, however young Kimmy at the Spank Shop does occasionally get out of hand.

PattyGolden
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 00:53
Thanks, I really liked Summer of 74.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 04:35
There is a theme of situational embarrassment in my excursion into F/F with a mechanical twist: "Best Laid Plans".
Give it a try and see if it's what you are after.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 05:07
PattyGolden:
Some stories feature protagonists that get their spankings, but remain stoic throughout. I, on the other hand, like stories that feature the opposite, spankees that are mortified by their situation. Maybe it's because this is how I imagine that I'd react. I love the work of etbyrd, Goodgulf and Aunt Carla (among others). Can anyone recommend stories in the vein?

Well, it depends on what kind of embarrassing situation you're looking for, I like to use embarrassment/humility myself on occasion but there can be different causes--here are a few examples:

"Social History": A teenaged boy is spanked (bare bottom) by his older sister and a woman acquaintance in front of several younger girls (and also by one of them) in a ladies' rest room, to demonstrate feminine superiority;

"Producing a Switch": A teenaged boy is spanked (bare bottom) by his older sister in front of his slightly younger sister and her girlfriends at their slumber party;

"Integrity": A teenaged girl spanks her mother's bare bottom;

"Losing Track": A teenaged girl gives bare-bottom spankings to both of her parents;

"How Can You Let Her?": A young woman spanks her boyfriend's bare bottom in a women's locker room with numerous adult female witnesses.

(Bare bottom doesn't mean full frontal nudity necessarily, that's too overtly sexual for me.)

These strike me as embarrassing due to age relationships and/or location and/or multiple opposite-gender witnesses whom the spankee doesn't know well or at all.

Anyway, these are my "Shameless Plugs" for stories of mine featuring highly embarrassing (IMHO) spanking scenes--I enjoy reading about disciplinary situations where the extreme embarrassment is almost as punitive as the spanking(s) administered... --C.K.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 07:07
Hey PattyGolden.

I too like the embarrassment & mortification aspects in spank stories and there is lot's of that here at LSF. But for my money the most excellent 'Royal Discipline and Spanking Company' series by edb specializes in providing those feelings in all 52 episodes. Give it a try!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 11:33
I use embarrassment a lot. For example, in Strict Islam Part 2, PC Sally West is returning from her terrible experience at the hands of the fake Saudi diplomats with her uniform in some disarray and with a cover story for the Superintendent that has already been undermined. As he prepares to give her a "dressing down", her trousers fall down, but he's addressing her so it would be rude to ignore him and turn away to pull her trousers up, but he then implies she's done it on purpose to deflect his anger. Her position is terribly embarrassing. Then she gets spanked, but the spanking is maybe even a bit of an anticlimax!

On the whole, though, I don't like stories in which the embarrassed or humiliated person gives in. Thus Sally again, in East Meets West, has got very embarrassingly stuck in the mouth of a huge automaton with her bottom sticking out, but this doesn't stop her trying to stop and arrest the burglar pasing by behind her - or reminding him she's a police officer when his reaction is not as she (consciously, at least) wished.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 14:44
In my opinion embarrassment, or as I call it 'humiliation', of a naughty woman, is an inportant part of said corporal punishment that this woman receives. Humiliation can take the form 'standing in the corner', before or after a good spanking is given. Verbally telling her that you are going to take down her panties, knickers, or bloomers, whichever word is appropriate, so as to bare her bottom, for the soon spanking that she is about to receive. Brandishing the hand, paddle, hairbrush, birchrod, cane or whip before her eyes, is another way to increase that humiliation. And having witnessess see her being corporally punished. Of course one can find many more such embarrassments, or humiliations, for the naughty lady to experience. But these will do for now,

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 15:40
In my story, "Next Time For Miss Scott's Paddle" Grace thinks about being embarassed, though it's more over the fact that she has to keep her spanked bare bottom on display afterward, than about her actual spanking. If you'd like to read the story, it's posted on this site under the name, Tom Wheatwine.

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
Adrian, mae3268, phillipuk, raygirl36, widehide51
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9