Embarrassment?

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 6 Mar 2011 17:45
flopsybunny:
All that jam would make your teeth fall out! - and that would be embarrassing!

Just to stay on topic.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 6 Mar 2011 23:15
All of you are just plain silly!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 7 Mar 2011 01:02
Seegee:
When Americans say jelly, what flavour jam does it refer to? Anyone got the idea this has gone off topic?

Grape is the most likely flavor, I'd venture, followed by strawberry--but many Americans would say "jam" (rather than "jelly") in describing the strawberry flavor.

"Peanut butter and jelly" was the classic sandwich of an American childhood decades ago--just thinking about it makes me feel rather nostalgic.

Of course, this discussion wouldn't be off-topic if you'd have Kimberly offer the Spank Shop's younger clients that type of sandwiches after their spankings and cornertime... --C.K.

AuntCarla
Male Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 7 Mar 2011 05:46
Oh dear, what mischief have I wrought with that one little simile!!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 7 Mar 2011 06:17
Although I've never actually given The Spank Shop a designated location, being an Aussie I tend to think of the place in Australian terms and no self respecting Australian would ever refer to jam as jelly. What Americans call jello is what we call jelly, for years as a kid I wondered how the kids in American sitcoms took peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to school without the jelly melting. Refreshments and a glass of milk for some of the shops younger clients, though CK, now that's an idea I'll need to give some thought to.
Carla maybe you need a trip to the Spank Shop

touchdown
Male Member

USA
#36 | Posted: 31 May 2011 20:50
PattyGolden
hi patty. i'm in total agreement with you. actually the whole point of our "sport" should be to reduce the spankee to ignominious , but refined, humiliation. preferably , semi-public or at least with the trhreat of public or sime public exposure. to me , the physical part of the encounter is entirely secondary and, in the case of some of the more severe tales, regrettable. good luck in your search. are you interesed primarily in f/m or m/f? tom

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 2 Jun 2011 19:10
My favorite sandwich is peanut butter and mayonnaise. Yum! I got the idea from Elvis.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 3 Jun 2011 01:33
Cal33:
My favorite sandwich is peanut butter and mayonnaise. Yum! I got the idea from Elvis.

IMHO it appears that Elvis Presley's taste in sandwiches was on the level of his acting ability rather than that of his singing ability.

However, to each his/her own... --C.K.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#39 | Posted: 3 Jun 2011 04:35
Seegee:
Americans enjoy that and they don't like vegemite

Speaking as a Canuck from the frozen north, what the toot is vegemite? Peanut butter as long as it has no peanuts in it and jam (strawberry preferred), anything but grape is great, but VEGEMITE? The name sounds like a disease. [

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#40 | Posted: 3 Jun 2011 04:39
CrimsonKidCK:
IMHO it appears that Elvis Presley's taste in sandwiches was on the level of his acting ability rather than his singing

In keeping on topic of embarrassing, did you know most of Elvis songs are were written back in the 17 or 18th century, he went back and took the words from artists who had been long dead with no rights anymore, put them to music and called them his own. Auralee is one that comes to mind right off the top of my head. Now if I were him I would be embarrassed, very rich but embarrassed.

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 12
brandispank, clarain, Ellman, Rachel615, SternMentor, Tcheser
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9