Winter Theme Picture Story Challenge - Now open for voting

Page  Page 6 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#51 | Posted: 11 Feb 2011 14:03
PinkAngel:
Very good point, roll on summer!! Wonder if Febs will pay for me to go on a fact-finding trip to the US in the spring

I'm sure he would. With all the cash rolling in from this comment glut, the Library must be swimming in funds. There would be plenty of good facts to find here - like how we Americans use paddles, how we use switches, etc, etc. I'd even be happy to show you a few 'facts' myself!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#52 | Posted: 11 Feb 2011 14:08
PinkAngel:
Wonder if Febs will pay for me to go on a fact-finding trip to the US in the spring

I've checked my finances and have managed to find 47p down the back of the settee so if you can get a ticket for that I'm more than willing to hand over the readies.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#53 | Posted: 11 Feb 2011 14:09
Februs:
I've checked my finances and have managed to find 47p down the back of the settee so if you can get a ticket for that I'm more than willing to hand over the readies.

Just searching for tickets at 23 1/2 pence each, then we can both go!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#54 | Posted: 11 Feb 2011 14:11
Linda:
Just searching for tickets at 23 1/2 pence each, then we can both go!

Just a few pence more and you could travel Federal Express. I'll meet you both at the airport.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#55 | Posted: 11 Feb 2011 14:16
njrick
You sure you can cope with us both

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#56 | Posted: 11 Feb 2011 14:19
PinkAngel:
You sure you can cope with us both

Of course I'm not sure. But with all the uncertainty in the world today, what can ANYBODY be sure of?

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#57 | Posted: 11 Feb 2011 14:58
I don't know how I missed all of this, . Some of the flags confuse me too, if anyone is interested, but I did know Manchester was not in Scotland. As for a trip to NJ, staying with NJ might be a risky business. I'm about the same distance from NYC, and only 25 minutes from the airport, so if you ladies find yourself in a bind.....

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#58 | Posted: 11 Feb 2011 15:13
flowerchild:
I'm about the same distance from NYC, and only 25 minutes from the airport, so if you ladies find yourself in a bind.....

I'm only 25 minutes from the airport myself, and the last I heard, Februs wasn't a lady. Of course, as I asked in my previous post, what can anybody be sure of these days?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#59 | Posted: 11 Feb 2011 15:26
flowerchild:
Some of the flags confuse me too

If you hover your mouse pointer over the flag they will tell you what country they represent ...

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#60 | Posted: 11 Feb 2011 15:28
njrick:
flowerchild: I'm about the same distance from NYC, and only 25 minutes from the airport, so if you ladies find yourself in a bind.....
I'm only 25 minutes from the airport myself, and the last I heard, Februs wasn't a lady. Of course, as I asked in my previous post, what can anybody be sure of these days?

But when Linda talked about "us both" traveling to the U.S.A., I believe she was referring to herself and Pinkangel (not Februs).

So you'd be taking care of two *bottomish* spanko-females who almost certainly will both need (and likely demand) regular stinging attention to their derrieres during their visit--which would probably last until you came up with enough change from behind your own couch cushions to send them back to Februs.

So you'd better have an extremely well-stocked toy chest with every spanking implement even vaguely associated with America (they'd undoubtedly want to experience them all for comparison purposes), plus an arm with plenty of strength and stamina.

That's assuming that those advertised "name your own price" flight deals actually work for two people with 47 pence total... --C.K.

Page  Page 6 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
Balor, derekjster, timmytim, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9