LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Winter Theme Picture Challenge - revised dates

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
rollin
Male Member

USA
#31 | Posted: 27 Jan 2011 19:57
Not to worry. There are two weeks left. You'll see a lot of entries at the last minute. I'm not for disclosing the identity of authors because stories should be evaluated solely on merit, not because a particular author is, or is not, popular.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#32 | Posted: 27 Jan 2011 23:11
There should be no disclosure of which authors are contributing to the contests. It isn't necessary. If they submit a story in the contest, fine, if not, thats up to them.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 28 Jan 2011 00:12
Sebastian:
There should be no disclosure of which authors are contributing to the contests. It isn't necessary.

I agree. canadianspankee's suggestion wasn't a bad one, except that I agree with Sebastian that 'ts better without disclosure.

BTW - I didn't submit 14 stories. It was probably fewer than a dozen.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#34 | Posted: 28 Jan 2011 04:36
canadianspankee:
I really appreciate your feedback fellow spanko's, I did not mean to say we should identify who wrote which story only that the author listing would show he or she submitted a story.

Yes..I knew what you meant. I still feel that it is not necessary because it might effect the contest. If I know of a particular author is actually going to be in the contest, I could possibly know which story or stories that author submitted. I would probably know your stories because of your style as well as your genre, which is somewhat constant. Some of the older established authors, that have been publishing for years, I might have more difficulty. If "KatieB wrote a story, I could spot her stories, easily. I don't think that it would encourage anyone from submitting. If they have the time and if they want to, then they will submit.They have to be completely motivated. SEBASTIAN

hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#35 | Posted: 6 Feb 2011 20:10
I would like to enter a story into the wintry tales contest but don't know where I put my entry, can someone let me know please?

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#36 | Posted: 6 Feb 2011 20:16
hairbrushedhubby:
I would like to enter a story into the wintry tales contest but don't know where I put my entry, can someone let me know please?

Just paste it into the box in the 'Contact Us' section, and it will get there safely.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 6 Feb 2011 20:16
Send a pop-up to Flopsybunny or Februs, and they can provide the email address.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#38 | Posted: 6 Feb 2011 20:17
just email it in like a regular story with a subject line stating it is for the winter theme contest. If you have not submitted stories before send me a message and i will tell you how or look on the help forum and you can find out.

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#39 | Posted: 6 Feb 2011 20:24
Canadianspankee,

If you go to Contact Us button, you can submit your story. Good luck with the contest!

Katie B.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#40 | Posted: 6 Feb 2011 22:09
Darn if a person does not learn something every day, and by gosh no spanking involved in learning, that is a rare treat....LOL

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 9
canth256, IanG, sirPaul52, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9