Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 16 Mar 2019 20:01
Glagla:
and it feels great to be in good company

You protest my challenge, you don't follow my rules, you don't read my stories, you hang with disreputable characters - What's not to like?

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 17 Mar 2019 01:35
njrick:
you hang with disreputable characters

"Disreputable?"

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." — Inigo Montoya

opb
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 17 Mar 2019 12:26
njrick:

Surely I must protest as I don't think I am in the slightest disreputable

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 17 Mar 2019 17:24
opb:
njrick:

Surely I must protest as I don't think I am in the slightest disreputable

I'm rather suspicious that he was referring to himself, as a fellow 'rule-breaker' within his own literary listing challenges...

--C.K.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 17 Mar 2019 20:41
CrimsonKidCK:
I'm rather suspicious that he was referring to himself, as a fellow 'rule-breaker' within his own literary listing challenges...

Phew, what a relief - for a moment I feared that he had figured out who I am and what disreputable people I consort with in my daily life...

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 17 Mar 2019 23:05
Glagla
You were giving me far too much credit.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 19 Mar 2019 00:03
...Aaaand there's no hurry with round 5, as I'm still to upload my Sci-Fi favs...

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 19 Mar 2019 00:55
@ Glagla
Take your time. I'm gonna give Rachelredbum just a while longer to re-appear and offer her Round 4 entry, since this theme WAS her idea in the first place. (anybody hear from her? She's been AWOL from the LSF for 6 weeks now)

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 2 Apr 2019 10:56
...and I'm back with the promised follow-up, violating the rules once more, this time to round up a selection of Sci-Fi. ...or come to think of it, mostly machine spanking stories, which can be perceived as sci-fi I guess. At least to me robots and androids count as Sci-Fi, even if I do wish for more stories here that actually takes the reader into space. And I'd like to point out that I'm not breaking any rules here, I'm just bending them a bit and besides - I don't shop my books in American bookstores, so it's okay if I set the two themes apart. Anyway, I sincerely want to keep this thread going and I strongly feel that I haven't contributed properly just yet. And it gives me an excuse to promote more stories from the vault. So here goes:

Nannybot by Flogmaster X/F 4269 words Things are seldom what they look like at first glance. This story has a wonderful trip back in time as a woman misses her youth gone by. Sensitive, emotions, heartwarming and a hell of a spanking from the no-nonsense robo-nanny brought back to life. It's a wonderful idea with the unnegotiable robot nanny, but as said, are things really what they seem?

A Classroom From Hell by Flatfish X/FFF 2372 words Talk about walking right into it. Does the phrase "Mam – do not cross that line, it's for your own safety!" get a new meaning after this? It's a museum, but they for certain got the tour they were looking for, just way more intense I presume, but who knows? They just might have enjoyed the ride a little bit after all. It looks as if they are facing an interesting future.

Robot Spanking Wars by Malahide X/F around 500 words each. Unfortunately very, very short with a gigantic potential for expansion, but I loved the idea. Just imagine the robo wars series, but instead a lovely girl is secured butt up on the robo frame and rolls around on the floor. I can imagine a gazillion stories around this and the broadcasts. Can anyone write this? I'd love to read a long story on this theme.

Close Encounters by DJ Black M/F 3690 words. Ah! Finally a story that actually ventures into space! A cocky test pilots wormholes out into space, does something really rash and her arse pays heavily for the insult she is throwing at her host. Or rather kick between his legs. The tapes are going to be a smash when she gets back to Earth.

The Naughty Switch by John Benson M/F 2434 words. Implants! Yes, that brings a whole new dimension to things. You can program yourself with everything that you want to be. Everything that you think you want. Or you think that you are programed with what you think you want. Or you think you're programed. Lovely plot about finding out your true self.

Well, I was going to plug my own copy-cat follow-up to Flatfish's outstanding space spanking drama Zero G, but I was beaten (yes, occasionally I do keep track of what has already been promoted). So instead I'll plug my Orwell's Rule, a short little amusing piece about not getting along with your much too young and lovely looking wife with in a distant future where there fortunately exists mechanical help to see to such needs. Back stabbing, humor and everyone gets what they deserve in the end. You can't fool the all-seeing Orwell system. It leaves me with a smile on my lips when thinking of when I wrote it.

Ps, Rachel, feel free to cut in whenever you like

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 12 May 2019 01:55
The challenge is moving on, but I've still some work to do before I can catch up. Following my demur on bundling Sci-Fi and Fantasy, I needed to clear out my confusion regarding genres. I have yet to grasp the difference between Fantasy and Supernatural, so here's a selection of entries labeled as supernatural. I'm not entirely clear on the difference between supernatural and fantasy yet though. Some stories do even have both labels. Either way, I thought it unfair that so many types of stories got cramped under one single entry, so here are a few more to discover.

Possessed by Flatfish Reasonably short M/F, but he isn't the driving force behind the spanking. An absolutely adorable little piece. A woman is dead, but her spirit lives on and it does its very best to help the lives of the living to go on and what better way is there than initiating a spanking? So sweet that you could cry.

The China Teapot by Flopsybunny M/F Short Now this is a dream scenario. Imagine if this happened to you; the possibilities it would provide and the fortune you'd make. A clue: making money is somehow connected to spankings and the more, the merrier. Absolutely brilliant. I just wonder how much they experimented and where it took them. I guess at least he believes this to be the best thing that has ever happened to them and no matter what she thinks, she has to agree about the benefits. Lovely and amusing.

The Gainsthorpe Witch by Minidancer M/F Reasonably short Brilliant fantasy when it is at its best. It starts out with a realistic plot with something that was seen much too often in the dark ages; a young, clever woman accused of witchery. Ridiculous! But the alleged woman doesn't bend so easily, even though she is spanked. And then comes the twist that turns the castle upside down. This is one of the stories that set me writing my fantasy stories, but written in a way much more intricate and well-phrased than I can.

The Grounds Keeper by Katie B X/ff reasonably short. An amusing little tale of the dangers of walking across a graveyard where you don't belong in the middle of the night. A spanking well-deserved, but who did really dish it out?

The Ghostly Girl by imreadonly2 M/F, or...? Shortish. Halloween, yay! The headmaster sees a half-naked girl being dragged towards him by the two beefy bullies that he has assigned to monitor the school halls. Somehow, she seems as confused as they are, but running half-naked in the halls of course deserves a damn good hiding, but is she really there? A good little ghost story where you get to know the participants from both sides and not only see the plot through the eyes of one side.

Witch's Rite by Gloup X/F Fairly short No, I don't make these six of the best contributions just to plug myself, even if it might seem so. Oh bollocks, who am I trying to kid here? Anyway, this is one of the stories where I felt that I actually got it reasonably right down on paper, reflecting the overly sexy image that I had in my head. For once it was as if I could get the witch's sexiness, her body as well as her dress and the position that she is in, into words, creating a really steamy setting. And how the evil that she creates is so thick that I felt that I could almost touch it. And then everything of course goes shit up creek for the evil heroine, as she gets the hiding of her life dished out on her arse, but with a humorous twist at the end.

...and now I'll try to move on to stage five... ...honestly...

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 9
donut88, Hoddle, jogreenknickers, Nobmeister, Pembridge06, Seegee, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9