The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Njrick's "Six of the Best" Challenge - Round 4: "Sci-Fi and Fantasy"

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 24 Feb 2019 22:23
This one will operate under the same rules as previous rounds (6 nominations by a post-er from 6 different authors; one self-plugged story allowed; give title, author, and brief description, preferably with length and orientation) , except that at least 3 of the six stories (or poems, serials or whatever) need to have as a theme science fiction or fantasy (and, not fantasy in the sense of spanking being the fantasy).

Anyone who has not yet participated in the previous 3 rounds (#1 no theme, and #2 "Humor," both on the original thread, or #3 "Christmas," in its own thread, is still permitted to do so, and anyone is permitted to participate in Round 4 without having participated in rounds 1, 2 or 3.

Go to it, lady's and gents.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 27 Feb 2019 00:37
Okay, I'll bite. I'll preface my choices by saying that sci-fi, at least to me, is exceedingly difficult to write despite being able to go almost anywhere with an idea. I've only written one Sci-Fi story so far and have yet to submit it because I don't think it's that good. So no shameless self-promotion this time. And without further adieu:

1) Apology Girl - Maiko. Noticeable in part because it was their first LSF submission.

2) Catherine's Machine Upgrade - otkgirl. Sometimes wishes do come true when you accept free upgrades... (and sometimes they become nightmares).

3) ExperienceIt - Nashota. Opportunity for an 18 yo girl to experience being a 9 year old in 1964 in a holograph environment. 3 part story, final part is when she gains her first-hand knowledge...

4) An Enlivening Change of Pace - Crimson Kid. Short cautionary tale for young men when women take over and they're presumed naughty just because of their sex. Probably more dystrophic than pure sci-fi.

5) The GigaSpank Model S-600 'Corrector' - Billboard. Short but harsh encounter with a judicial punishment machine.

6) The Golem - DJ Black. Curiosity in space can leave your backside stinging for months to come.

mj2001

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 27 Feb 2019 07:31
Well, I'm glad to find out that someone finally took up this fourth "Six of the Best" Challenge.

Rather predictably for science-fiction spanking stories, three of these selections of mine involve mechanical and/or artificial spankers (in a direct physical sense), one of them involves artificial spankees (which strikes me as quite unusual), one involves virtual reality and one involves time travel.

"Andromeda" Parts One & Two by Medici [X/M, fairly short]

A lone astronaut on a four-year space voyage receives a gift from his ex-wife, whom he used to spank, it being a female android which is designed to extract retribution atop his naked buttocks for the entire trip. 'Mistress Strict' turns out to live up to her self-adopted name and even appears to expand her original programming.

"Asteroid to Meteor to Meteorite" by John Graves [F/M, fairly short]

An extremely low-probability event occurs, resulting in a scientist receiving corporal correction from his demanding wife--however, her method of administering it is highly unusual, perhaps even surreal.

"Family Values" by Koala Bear [F/XXX, short]

A mother is greatly gratified by soundly spanking her three young children for fabricated reasons, reveling in their distressed reactions--yet the situation is actually a problem only for overhearing sympathetic neighbors, not her red-bottomed and bawling spankees.

"Martha Learns a Lesson" by Dr. Keate [X/FFFF, fairly long]

Living under the authoritarian regime of the anti-feminist Brotherhood, a 'naughty girl' earns herself a thorough bare-bottom thrashing in a spanking booth, even though her offense against 'Good Order' appears to be a trivial one.

"Zero G" Part One by Flatfish & Part Two by Gloup [X/FF, fairly long]

On a space station, a talented young woman programs a multi-tentacled robot to both pleasure her erotically and spank her very soundly in a zero-gravity exercise environment, only to have a feminine rival inadvertently end up receiving that same treatment.

"The Tipping Point" by John Benson [F/M implied, fairly short]

In science-fiction accounts, tampering with past events often has negative results, yet in this case the time-traveling mission to alter a sexual predator's psychology is projected to be successful--if it's carried out properly by the chosen female operative.

I found all of these to be quite enjoyable reads...

--C.K.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 15 Mar 2019 22:52
A truly wonderful initiative, but I must sincerely protest. Fantasy AND Sci-Fi bundled together?! Isn't that like trying to convince a Texan that he has to choose between either Country or Western? So, true to my obnoxious habit, I will as usual violate the terms of the challenge and contribute with a selection of only fantasy stories. I shall return with a selection of Sci-Fi stories in due time. Another thought, it might be a cultural difference, but I have yet to grasp the difference between supernatural and fantasy. As soon as a ghost or a witch are involved, it seems as if the story is classified as supernatural, rather than fantasy. I can't really get the distinction, or if supernatural is a sub-genre to fantasy? Anyway, I'll this time have a pick from what I perceive as fantasy, sorry for any inconvenience caused. Also, after plenty of bundles of stories, I have to admit that I don't cross-read the lists any longer. There might therefore be some stories that have been promoted before, by me or other people in this awesome challenge. Keep on waving the flag!

Afternoon Wine by John Benson M/F 2026 words This author has a gigantic production in this field. It's incredibly hard to pick one and there are still many that I haven't read yet. This is a plot that we've seen in many incarnations, but Benson manages to do it special. A high-born lady wants to go slumming and ends up getting more than she bargained for. Or did she? Pleasure comes in many ways that might be unknown to us at first. Tension, love, drama and a promising ending.

How Sleeping Beauty was Really Woken Up by mj2001 M/F 1725 words It might seem short, but there's a lot of action in it. There are at least five stories on site with Sleeping Beauty in the title, but this is the first one in ten years and what a version it is. I was laughing all the way through it. It's unusual with a humorous and entertaining story that really shuffles the story. This one managed to do it in a quite amusing manner. We can all guess how she really was woken up, but the story does it in very entertaining manner and what a foul-mouthed little princess it is when he finally manages to smack some life into her.

Jill and the Beanstalk by BashfulBob M/F 2322 words A lovely re-write, bringing a whole new dimension to the old fairy tale. In comes Jill, the very correct civil servant, hell-bent on charging poor Jack with whatever wrong he has done and up the beanstalk they go. Lots of humour, which brings a lovely absurdity to the situation. Modern references brings out the best in fantasy. Sequel, sequel..!!

The Last of the Troll Hunters by DJ Black MF/FF again hard to pick only one from the massive production from this author. This is two parts, massing some 12 000 words. This is a serious story and it succeeds in being that, at the same time as it is intriguing and catching. It's not easy to weave a fantasy that seems to take itself serious, but this author does it splendidly and it has a ton of spankings in it. The story is set among elves and trolls, but it could actually have been anywhere, anytime. A young lady wants to break free from the traditions that restrains her. And what an ordeal she goes through for having tried. But she does get a second chance and proudly, she goes of to take down her troll. Because if she doesn't succeed, she'll have to return to face the music.

The Maiden by OPB MF/MFF This story is so much fun and everyone get spanked. A naive Don Quixote with a good heart does absolutely everything wrong and ends up red-bottomed. Humor, adventure and a wizard with a completely different taste than what the unfortunate heroine thinks at first. If I don't get a sequel to this one, I'll go Liam Neeson on the author's arse. I will find you and I will make you... write a sequel 😊.

The Terrible Witch Queen Returns by Gloup MF/FF Series Medium length The shameless self-plug. In my opinion a quite romping and cheerful tale, even though bodies frequently fly to the left and to the right. Well, nobody valued life back then, right? Her are mistakes, confusion, magic, sex, drugs, alcohol and monsters, super-powered ladies with a complete lack of common sense or decency, obnoxious princesses and big-titted, sex-crazed witches hell bent on optimizing the humiliation factor and the red shine in said princess's arse. This is pretty much what I enjoy reading, as the fantasy setting allows for quite despicable acts that would be quite unfitting to place in the modern world. The story does of course have quite a potential for improvement. Which is why I'm working on a sequel.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 Mar 2019 03:00
Glagla:
How Sleeping Beauty was Really Woken Up by mj2001 M/F 1725 words It might seem short, but there's a lot of action in it. There are at least five stories on site with Sleeping Beauty in the title, but this is the first one in ten years and what a version it is. I was laughing all the way through it. It's unusual with a humorous and entertaining story that really shuffles the story. This one managed to do it in a quite amusing manner. We can all guess how she really was woken up, but the story does it in very entertaining manner and what a foul-mouthed little princess it is when he finally manages to smack some life into her.

Thanks for the plug, but as to your point about Sci Fi vs. Fantasy, I'd have to put this story in a separate sub-category: the Fractured Fairy Tale. As noted, there are 5+ versions of Sleeping Beauty on this site, and I know I've lampooned both Goldilocks (Goldilocks Meets the Bear Family) and Little Red Riding Hood (Big Bad Wolf's Big Bad Birch). There are plenty of others out there, so perhaps Njrick should add "Perversion of a Fairy Tale" as a future challenge.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 16 Mar 2019 05:20
Glagla:
A truly wonderful initiative, but I must sincerely protest. Fantasy AND Sci-Fi bundled together?! Isn't that like trying to convince a Texan that he has to choose between either Country or Western?

No, it's the opposite, since in this case either fantasy or science-fiction stories could be selected. Of course, despite that amusing classic quote from the film "The Blues Brothers," the expression here in the Lone Star State actually is more commonly 'country/western' as opposed to 'country and western,' in other words it's considered a single type of music rather than two different types combined. (Unless only the initials are used, then it's generally expressed as 'C&W' rather than 'C/W,' yet still really considered to be only a single type--numerous practices in Texas make very little sense.)

However, I agree with you that fantasy and science-fiction are pretty much two different genres of literature, thus they arguably shouldn't have been put together--it would make more sense to combine fantasy and supernatural, since there's a much greater 'overlap' between those two genres.

With my listing, I simply took the same basic approach that you did, except with the other genre--all of my six selections are science-fiction rather than fantasy.

As for a story centered on Sleeping Beauty, I would consider it to be both fantasy and fan fiction, since even though that character is in the public domain, a story featuring her involves the author using non-original material...

--C.K.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 16 Mar 2019 14:18
CrimsonKidCK:
No, it's the opposite, since in this case either fantasy or science-fiction stories could be selected. Of course, despite that amusing classic quote from the film "The Blues Brothers," the expression here in the Lone Star State actually is more commonly 'country/western' as opposed to 'country and western,' in other words it's considered a single type of music rather than two different types combined. (Unless only the initials are used, then it's generally expressed as 'C&W' rather than 'C/W,' yet still really considered to be only a single type--numerous practices in Texas make very little sense.)

I stand shameful and totally corrected. On the positive side, this seems to have opened up for a multitude of sequels. I'm looking forward to the following six of the best:

- Perverted Fairy Tale
- Fractured Fairy Tale
- Fan Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Fantasy
- Supernatural
- Country/Western

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 16 Mar 2019 18:42
Glagla:
A truly wonderful initiative, but I must sincerely protest. Fantasy AND Sci-Fi bundled together?!

Protesters are quite welcome here on this thread. But, since it's MY challenge, we'll do things may way. Fair enough? (of COURSE it's not fair, but I don't care!)

A couple reasons for the combined category (not that I HAVE to explain myself):
1) It's what rachelredbum suggested (not that I'm blaming her. I'll take all the bla... er, credit)
2) I many (most?) libraries and bookstores in the US of A (which, after all is what's most important), books in those two categories are grouped together.
3) For the purely selfish reason (remember - my challenge) that I am much more a fan of fantasy spanking stories than sci-fi spanking stories,and to facilitate my own participation (which I will get around to) I didn't want a category that limited me.
4) there really aren't that many sci-fi stories here - just 400 total items, with about 150 being serials, leaving probably fewer than 300 separate tales. While "Christmas" has only a similar number, it was a holiday thing, and besides (lest anyone forget) - my challenge.

I've got an idea for a round 5 (no, unfortunately, I'm ditching sororities and fraternities, since there are only about 100 stories), and then I have a special treat for the authors among us.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 16 Mar 2019 19:53
My entries:

Taming of Tanith, by Linda (M/F, 2,966) - This tale explores an imaginative way to cure a werewolf. Who can guess what that might be?

Otherwhen, by John Benson (M/F, 2,641) - This story relates an encounter between two very different cultures... and two very different worlds.

Goldilocks Meets Mr. Wolf, by Grace Brackenridge (M/F, 2,077) - More fractured fairy tale than fantasy, this Dr. Grace offering strays from her usual fare.

The Present, by MissLilyO (M/F, 2,131) - In what could have been an entry in an earlier challenge, a young woman requests... and more importantly, receive... what she really wants and needs

[b]How the Earth Was Saved[/b], by Iconoclast (M/F, 1,975) - I had to include at least ONE sci-fi story. Who knew that TTWD might help save the earth? Keep on spanking, folks!

Her Father's Daughter (X/f, M/F, 1,460) OR A Walk in the Woods (M/F, 918), both by flopsybunny - What happens when a young woman goes for a walk in the woods? Flopsy does not disappoint in either of these renditions. (Yeah, I know this gives me 7 entries, not just 6, but they're both short. And remember - it's MY challenge, so I can do what I want)

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 16 Mar 2019 19:54
njrick:
But, since it's MY challenge, we'll do things may way.

Have I ever been found guilty of following your rules...?

njrick:
(Yeah, I know this givers me 7 entries, not just 6, but they're both short. And remember - it's MY challenge, and I can do what I want)

...and it feels great to be in good company...

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 13
hunter, lampislife, manhattan, Omegalodon, ShineHerPants, spanker30, vorriongarion
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9