The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

missing stories

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 27 Dec 2012 14:24
Sebastian:
Can we get access to these 9 parts of this series? It looks interesting.

I also have several parts of this series (at least six, I think). Perhaps they could be sent to the librarians for posting here, with all due credit to the author of course?

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 27 Dec 2012 23:15
Bogiephil1:
Sebastian:
Can we get access to these 9 parts of this series? It looks interesting.

Bogiephil1:
I also have several parts of this series (at least six, I think). Perhaps they could be sent to the librarians for posting here, with all due credit to the author of course?

It would be an excellent idea except that the LSF will only publish with the approval of the author. If you like, you could e-mail me these stories, if it is at all possible. If the website is dead, maybe Februs might use these stories, since there is no money being made on these stories. I just don't know.

Frspanko
Male Member

France
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 28 Dec 2012 05:50
I have the 12 parts of the Bucci Neighborhood Spankings from: Whetstone (whetstone22@lycos.com) in my archive.

MikeBrown
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 29 Dec 2012 18:01
The first spanking story web site I found was Laura's spanking corner. I really liked the stories by Hbrushed
(now part of the LSF) and Carolina Jim. Carolina Jim is not part of the LSF. Could Jim's stories be imported?
The spanking corner's current web site is: www.thespankingcorner.com/stories. I don't think that Laura has
updated the site in years but it is still up for people to enjoy.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 29 Dec 2012 20:39
MikeBrown:
The first spanking story web site I found was Laura's spanking corner. I really liked the stories by Hbrushed
(now part of the LSF) and Carolina Jim. Carolina Jim is not part of the LSF. Could Jim's stories be imported?
The spanking corner's current web site is: www.thespankingcorner.com/stories. I don't think that Laura has
updated the site in years but it is still up for people to enjoy.

Laura has not added to her website in years. There are other stories written by her that are not on her website.This site is great. I don't think that Februs will place them in the LSF.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 13 Jun 2013 06:01
Back when I first got on the internet I discovered stories by sarah3333 and really enjoyed them, but now they are a pain to try to track down... The artist, Nate, used to have a site with some good picture stories, but it sadly went offline. I do have some of the pictures but wish I had saved the stories.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 13 Jun 2013 12:36
Often123:
...used to have a site with some good picture stories, but it sadly went offline. I do have some of the pictures but wish I had saved the stories.

This is my greatest hope for the LSF. When we die, (or when we simply lose interest in our creations) our personal story sites eventually follow us into oblivion...along with our stories. I'm hoping the LSF collection will remain available for the edification and enjoyment of future generations of spankos.

Guy

rollin
Male Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 13 Jun 2013 16:00
Years ago, before I ever wrote a single word, I trolled the internet saving stories on my hard drive. USENET, Laura's and many other sites were repositories of a great deal of fiction about TTWD. I still have this huge collection. Unfortunately it's not very well organized. But I do have many of the authors that are mentioned in this thread. I understand, though, the Library's concern about not posting without express permission. Those of us who have blogs can be a bit more nimble. But if anyone has a specific request I'll look to see what I can find. (I did help Sebastian retrieve a number of the sarah3333 stories for example.)

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 13 Jun 2013 16:55
rollin:
I understand, though, the Library's concern about not posting without express permission.

Some authors are probably not around anymore to provide permission. For instance, I'm reasonably certain that "Carolina Jim" passed away some years ago. (I've posted here before about this: in short, some of his early postings to USENET had his full name and some biographical information, which all coincides with an obituary published in 2007.)

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 14 Jun 2013 03:16
rollin:
(I did help Sebastian retrieve a number of the sarah3333 stories for example.)

Yes, and I certainly appreciated these stories. We have Sarah 3333 by Randy, in the library, but there are many more.
Now, does anyone have any other Laura's stories that are not on her website?
Does anyone have Jodie Davis' stories. They are lost on the internet. No archives. She claims that these stories are true, but there not; strictly fiction.
There are many, many missing stories and there are stories that have been abandoned by the author. There is no way to get in touch with them. Some are the best.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 4
CarolinaPaddler, daveyboy, hittite, luther, miliniun, Ormansanches, Rfothergill, terabit, Tony22304
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9