missing stories

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
MarkyMarks
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 12 Dec 2012 07:51
three of my all time favorite series...

one was called something like "Texas Tails" about a principal in TX and his new love, and her daughter, plus girls getting in trouble at school. I think the authors name was McGregor, and it was on a paysite that I once had a membership for but since learned was notorious for stealing authors' work but cant find it anywhere.

"Bucci Neighborhood spankings" is on a geocities archive, by an author ive never heard of, and was on the same paysite as the series above.

an author named "pygos" (I think) from waaay back on the usenet groups had a great series about a high school girl in an alternate reality where punishments were socially acceptable. anyone heard of/remember any of these?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 12 Dec 2012 12:45
I remember "Bucci Neighborhood spankings". Excellent series! I didn't realize that the library didn't have them. Unfortunately I don't recall the others.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 14 Dec 2012 22:48
MarkyMarks:
an author named "pygos" (I think) from waaay back on the usenet groups had a great series about a high school girl in an alternate reality where punishments were socially acceptable. anyone heard of/remember any of these

If you mean pygyos then he's actually a member here and logged on right this minute.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 15 Dec 2012 00:03
Pygos is quite brilliant. I wish we had more of his work here.

graypeterpaul
Male Member

England
#5 | Posted: 15 Dec 2012 06:35
Then again, what happened to Rosewood?

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 15 Dec 2012 23:47
Yes, Rosewood. Now what about the episodes from Jodie Davis that was lost in Geocities and is not in the archives. She said that it was real life, but I very much doubt it. No way. She writes about her own childhood, her children and other children.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#7 | Posted: 16 Dec 2012 04:25
MarkyMarks:
"Texas Tails"

I have quite a lot of spanking stories dating 1995 on. I looked for Texas Tails, and McGregor, but the closest I could find is A Texas Tale by Mr. McSpank that was quite prolific in late 1990s and early 2000.

MarkyMarks:
Bucci Neighborhood

This series by Veralsi, is in my archive.

MarkyMarks:
a great series about a high school girl in an alternate reality

I think you're remembering Pygyos stories about Martha and her Adventures.

MarkyMarks
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 26 Dec 2012 04:54
KJM
Yes, I was referring to the Martha series by pygyos- and I didn't realize he was a member here- wow!

After some searching, I did find the "Texas Tales" I mentioned... here's chapter 1 on a very old and I think abandoned paysite:
http://www.spankinglit.com/free/admin/sections/stories/stories_tex1.htm

I was fairly close... it's called "Our Warm Community" and the author is Texas Tailblazer, though I swear I'd read the story before and the author was named something McGregor.

Also great to know that the Bucci neighborhood stories are on here. thank you!

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#9 | Posted: 26 Dec 2012 11:29
MarkyMarks:
I was fairly close... it's called "Our Warm Community" and the author is Texas Tailblazer, though I swear I'd read the story before and the author was named something McGregor.

Now it was easier. I have 9 parts of this series.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 27 Dec 2012 00:41
KJM:
MarkyMarks:

KJM:
Now it was easier. I have 9 parts of this series.

Can we get access to these 9 parts of this series? It looks interesting.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 7
Brandywine1, KevinGyles, mattspare18, paradoxu
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9