The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Sandal spanking

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
sharky001
Male Member

Mozambique
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 9 Oct 2011 20:11
Hi. thank you everyone for your responses the best story i have read so far on this site is "The week before labor day" ( Crimsonkid) and all the other sandal spanking stories. I was told by a friend that the word slipper also refers to a sandal in other country's so instead of using slipper you can use sandal. To my knowledge a slipper is the one you use after you had a bath. the fluffy ones and a sandal is made out of leather and has a rubber or leather sole are flexible and those really sting. thank you for your contribution and keep them coming.
Crimsonkid would you please write us a squeal to the story.

opb
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 11 Oct 2011 13:06
Thanks Februs for extracting dear Jess from under all those crisps. I wonder who could have been responsible for attempting to hide my work in that way?

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 11 Oct 2011 18:28
opb:
I wrote a story with a sandal-spanking in it which appeared on the old Flaming Cheeks site. Not sure if it made its way here.
It's called Jess and the Pool Party.

Februs:
I'm afraid someone had covered the manuscript with a large box of plain, ready salted crisps.

I recommend it - a very enjoyable short serial, with some great descriptions, including a lengthy sandal spanking. I did notice an odd smell though as I was reading ... sort of salty ...and old potatoes ...

Boy, I bet someone's sore!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 28 Oct 2011 15:47
sharky001:
Hi. thank you everyone for your responses the best story i have read so far on this site is "The week before labor day" ( Crimsonkid) and all the other sandal spanking stories. I was told by a friend that the word slipper also refers to a sandal in other country's so instead of using slipper you can use sandal. To my knowledge a slipper is the one you use after you had a bath. the fluffy ones and a sandal is made out of leather and has a rubber or leather sole are flexible and those really sting. thank you for your contribution and keep them coming.
Crimsonkid would you please write us a squeal to the story.

Ahhhh, sorry to be replying so late with 'good news and bad news,' so to speak.

'Bad': I've got a couple other serials to continue with before I might eventually get back to a continuation of "The Weekend After Labor Day";

'Good': In Part Two of "What About Mom?", very recently loaded, Mom takes off her right sandal to use on her preteen son's bare behind.

Sandal spankings aren't exactly my specialty, but as a change of pace I don't mind describing one occasionally... --C.K.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 29 Oct 2011 00:29
I am starting episode 4 of Miranda's holiday and it will feature a sandal spanking. But don't hold your breath-I'm suffering from either writer's block or butterfly syndrome in that I can't write more than one serial episode at a time and intersperse it with others.

hannsmartin
Male Member

Germany
#16 | Posted: 10 Jan 2014 00:36
i like that

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#17 | Posted: 10 Jan 2014 01:02
Februs:
I'm afraid someone had covered the manuscript with a large box of plain, ready salted crisps.

Seems like Februs may need to find a slipper really fast...LOL

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 4
jimisim, ogard, oxford, proudrc09
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9