The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Sandal spanking

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
sharky001
Male Member

Mozambique
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 4 Oct 2011 22:55
Will someone please write a story that involves a spanking with a sandal? F/m f/m F/f f/f or you may choose. There is only 23 currently in total. I love babysitter, mommies, sisters, wife's, girlfriends, schoolgirls. Even if you just start the spanking and then use other implements. We all grew up with it-why don't write about it. Don't get me wrong I enjoy all spanking and thank you for the lovely stories. I tried once but my story was not excepted.

Arcane359
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 5 Oct 2011 02:55
Ok. I will write that one. I have a good feel for how that implement was used. When I was, oh, 11 or so, my mother decided I had done something wrong (and I probably had) while we were visiting my cousins. Mom's favorite implement was a paddle-ball paddle (you know, those completely useless and cheap as hell paddles with the rubber ball attached to it by a long rubber band). Anyway, she dragged me across her knee right there in front of my cousin and his mother (who would also be my cousin) and started whacking my bottom (my spankings from my mother were never bare butt) with that stupid paddle. Of course, it broke after about her fifth or sixth smack. I laughed--huge mistake. Mom showed me that she was not only a disciplinarian but also resourceful. She pulled off her sandal and blistered my butt with that instead.

So I will write a good story for you. Not really into stories about my own mother, so I will choose one of my fantasies from my youth in which I really wanted that sandal spanking from someone else. I'll try and have it done in the next day or two.

Thomas Bruns

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 5 Oct 2011 05:01
I had one with a different type of paddle but I switched it to a sandal, just for you. It is F/M, involving a hubby, wife and mother. Just have to do a little editing and likely send it in soon, have fun

CS

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 5 Oct 2011 08:44
Thanks for this. I had thought about a sandal as an implement but hadn't used the idea in a story. They are nice and whippy, but with less give than a slipper, and the ridged soles add a dimension. With my stories it'll be M/F or F/F.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 5 Oct 2011 18:46
The closest thing I have is "Vacation Breakdown" which features a judicial leather "smacker" shaped like a sandal.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 8 Oct 2011 08:48
sharky001:
Will someone please write a story that involves a spanking with a sandal? F/m f/m F/f f/f or you may choose.

Okay, okay, I'll try but I'm easily distracted... --C.K.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 8 Oct 2011 09:01
My son has a 'Reef' flip-flop, unlike the normal hard sponge sole, this has a crepe rubber sole just like the old plimsolls that we used to experience as naughty schoolboys. It also has a bottle opener built into the insole! Now that would be a sandal to spank with!!
Until I saw that, I thought a 'Birkenstock' with its cork and rubber sole would be the ultimate spanking sandal.
I have had a short m/f story involving one at the back of my mind for some time-perhaps I should drag it to the front.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#8 | Posted: 8 Oct 2011 13:52
sharky001

My latest story "Corner Time at My House" has a sandal in it if your interested.

opb
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 9 Oct 2011 11:23
I wrote a story with a sandal-spanking in it which appeared on the old Flaming Cheeks site. Not sure if it made its way here.
It's called Jess and the Pool Party.
The protagonist Jess comes upon a spanking themed party by accident and ends up otk. One of the participants offers the spanker a sandal to use...

I'll try to get it shelved here, but if you want to see it in the meantime, please send me a pm.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 9 Oct 2011 16:01
opb:
I wrote a story with a sandal-spanking in it which appeared on the old Flaming Cheeks site. Not sure if it made its way here.

I'm afraid someone had covered the manuscript with a large box of plain, ready salted crisps. It has now been salvaged, however, and will be loaded momentarily.....

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
amino, ebbetsjim, Steenabelle, TheStingfan, towncryer3921
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9