LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Secrets and Lies Story Challenge 2013

Page  Page 6 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#51 | Posted: 21 Aug 2013 19:33
50% reached just on the last day. I'll try a few more before the clock strikes midnight...

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#52 | Posted: 21 Aug 2013 19:48
Almost done. A few more to go. In a few weeks, I will have one eye operation plus other things, as well. I might as well get this contest done. I don't know about the future.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#53 | Posted: 21 Aug 2013 21:00
Sebastian:
Almost done. A few more to go. In a few weeks, I will have one eye operation plus other things, as well. I might as well get this contest done. I don't know about the future.

I hope everything will be for better. If it's cataracts, I had it in one eye and the result of the operation is extremely satisfying. It's like lifting a veil from your eye. Good luck.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#54 | Posted: 21 Aug 2013 23:06
Finally finished reading with only 55 minutes left.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#55 | Posted: 22 Aug 2013 01:17
Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the Challenge, by writing, reading, voting & commenting.

Here are the results for the winners & runners up:
1st Painful Secrets and Honorable Lies by Ryan Rowland
2nd The Secret Shame of Sarah Jane by Tfs
3rd The Billionaire Pervert by flopsybunny

and the runners up:
Secret Services by Firefly
To Fit The Crime by Phil K
A Memorable Introduction by Watcher

Well done everyone who entered. Much appreciated.
flopsy

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#56 | Posted: 22 Aug 2013 01:22
Congratulations to the winner and the runner ups. I also would like to offer my apologies to the authors of 29 stories that I didn't vote on. I appreciated the stories I read and commented on all.

KJM

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#57 | Posted: 22 Aug 2013 02:02
Wow! I am truly honored, especially considering the stiff competition I was up against. Thanks to everyone who read and voted for my story and to our library staff for putting on the challenge. And congratulations to the other top finishers! Everyone who participated and got to enjoy the many fine stories was a winner.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#58 | Posted: 22 Aug 2013 02:06
RyanRowland:
Everyone who participated and got to enjoy the many fine stories was a winner.

Yes, that is truly what it's all about.

Congrats to Ryan, and to the other winners, and to the rest of us. And thanks to our amazing staff for making it all happen.

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#59 | Posted: 22 Aug 2013 02:46
KJM:
I also would like to offer my apologies to the authors of 29 stories that I didn't vote on.

My goodness, I only managed to read and rate eleven stories. I only commented on 1. Reading and voting on as many as you did must take quite a bit of dedication.

-LK

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#60 | Posted: 22 Aug 2013 04:44
I was surprised that I had completed this contest. I read the final five stories on the last day. In the past, I would have been able to complete a contest in a few days. I gave all of the winners a 10 and my average vote was 8.08. The stories were quite good. In this library, the writings are getting better and better. It is really hard to vote on so many excellent stories. For me, most stories were close in high votes.

Page  Page 6 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
bluepencil, Glenlivet, john4, mark19601962, ShineHerPants, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9