LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Flopsy back in hospital

Page  Page 7 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
Alef
Male Author

Norway
#61 | Posted: 21 Jan 2012 18:04
Great to have you back, Flopsy! I had never expected reality to turn out stranger than your stories, though.....

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#62 | Posted: 21 Jan 2012 18:04
flopsybunny:
It was a madhouse! 8 beds, 5 of which were occupied by very confused old ladies

nibra:
What a relief to be transferred to a quieter and smaller ward!

And then there were 4.

It's great to have you back flopsy.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#63 | Posted: 21 Jan 2012 18:18
So glad you are back. How did you get in a geriatrics ward? Sounds horrendous. Do take care and watch your health.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#64 | Posted: 21 Jan 2012 18:25
What a relief to see you are better. Now I can breathe easier, and save the card I bought for the next time. lol, Let's hope I never get to mail it.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#65 | Posted: 21 Jan 2012 18:28
So great to hear you're home safe

One wonders what exactly they were supposed to be assessing on that ward?

If, as sounds probable, it was levels of SENILITY, then your characteristically fluent and hilarious Liberation Message above suggests they definitely got you mixed up with another Bunny altogether - Dipsybunny perhaps? The NHS are famed for getting people's notes mixed up, sawing off the wrong leg and the random redistribution of new-borns; not to mention their general assumption that 'If you've seen one patient, you've seen 'em all'.

So ... back to work with you, your Flopsyship, and no more malingering!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#66 | Posted: 21 Jan 2012 18:31
bendover:
Glad you're back Flopsy. Those old people are killers I tell ya. I don't want to see NO MORE PALE, you stay in the PINK!!!!

Talking of colour, apparently the consultant in charge of flopsy's care was initially baffled by the colour of her skin which given the time of year and the lack of anything resembling sunlight over here should have been a pale white but was in fact a deep brown colour. The mystery was eventually resolved though when they discovered she had consumed several times her own bodyweight in chocolate over the festive season to the extent that it was now emerging from the pores in her skin.

They have prescribed an equivalent amount of white chocolate to restore the balance and I have just returned from the supermarket with a vast supply of Milky Bars. The temptation to shout 'The Milky bars are on me!' is overwhelming but I have managed to resists it so far (apologies to non-UK readers and Brits under about 50 who won't have a clue what I'm rambling on about. Nothing new there I hear you say )

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#67 | Posted: 21 Jan 2012 18:36
Februs:
who won't have a clue what I'm rambling on about

I just assumed it was more technical mumbo-jumbo.

nibra
Male Author

England
#68 | Posted: 21 Jan 2012 19:13
I'll just say "Welcome home Flopsy."

blimp
Male Author

England
#69 | Posted: 21 Jan 2012 20:29
Februs:
The temptation to shout 'The Milky bars are on me!' is overwhelming but I have managed to resists it so far

The Milky Bar Kid is tough and strong, The Milky Bar Kid is never wrong, The Milky Bar Kid only eats what's right, That's Milky Bar, it's sweet and white!!! It's sad the things you remember. All blond kids with spectacles were called either the Milky Bar Kid or Joe 90! Of course it served them right for being short sighted!!

PS Good to have you back with us Flopsy!

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#70 | Posted: 21 Jan 2012 21:01
Glad you're back Flopsy.
Assessment wards-awful places, a few years ago they were mixed sex, on one occasion I had a very well-educated, well-spoken lady next to me who kept the curtains drawn.
When a nurse went in, a cut-glass voice called out, "What do you think you are doing young lady, don't you know not to enter without knocking and being invited". When she got tired she would wander around the ward holding her nightie above her head!!
But the worst are smelly disruptive addicts when they come round from their O/d.

Page  Page 7 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
cheerios3833, Eris39, jimisim, johnhenry7us, sawsib, vedapierceotk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9