The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Rollin - 1,000 comments

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 Apr 2011 00:08
Congratulations to Rollin for being the fourth author to receive a total of 1,000 comments on his stories! He joins Grace Brackenridge, flopsybunny, and Katie B at this stratospheric level.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#2 | Posted: 6 Apr 2011 03:45
Congratulations Rollin. That is 1,000 comments well deserved

beth83
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 6 Apr 2011 04:39
Februs may need to design some new medals for the super achieving authors. Congrats Rollins. I have only 711 to go to reach that platform. I don't know if I have that many stories inside of me to be worthy of the number of comments you have received. Congrats again on your phenomenal milestone.

kephren
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 6 Apr 2011 05:37
Many congratulations Rollin never was any 'Spanko' author more deserving of passing this landmark, the fact that so many of your stories attract this number of comments, and so many loyal fans, is in itself, a testimony to the great quality of your writing.

To lesser authors like myself your work is an encouragement, and somthing for us to aspire too.

Congratulations again. Kephren.

saetana
Female Member

England
#5 | Posted: 6 Apr 2011 07:50
Congratulations Rollin, very well deserved

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 6 Apr 2011 09:14
Rollin you have indeed entered the ranks of the 'greats'. First. Thanks for putting so much of your work up here at the LSF for all the rest of us to enjoy and appreciate. Second. I'm certainly glad that you left your wilderness to pick up pen again, or in this case keyboard; the maturity level shows. And last, being a greedy spanko reader I know that I have lot's more 'Rollin's' to look forward too.
Massive Grin!

rollin
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 6 Apr 2011 18:17
Everybody---thank you so very much. I'll continue to try and entertain. This milestone was important to me, I won't deny it. Pointing it out will hopefully encourage others to do their best too. Again, many thanks to all of you who have encouraged me by weighing in on my stories. It does mean a lot to me. Without commentary from the readership, I probably wouldn't bother.

Lady
Female Member

Portugal
#8 | Posted: 6 Apr 2011 18:55

Heiiii BRAVO! YOU deserved that. GREAT MASTER!
*** C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ***

Kisses
Lady

blimp
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 6 Apr 2011 22:13
Well done Rollin. I am not going to send you kisses but the Lady is right. A great master of the spanking story.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 6 Apr 2011 22:37
Lady, I love it when you call me master. Blimp, you not so much. just kidding! Thanks so much. I'm very grateful for your support.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 10
Backbeat, bjones111, Dejo, Derrick30, james01, KenS, klapol, MrHomewood, oxford, rosslyn45
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9