The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Rollin - 1,000 comments

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 7 Apr 2011 00:39
Congrats! Rollin.

Now on to the next 1000 comments. I still have a lot of reading to do.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 8 Apr 2011 19:59
Many congrats, Maestro. Your apparently effortless control and range of imaginative plots and characters wins greatly deserved appreciation. You set a standard for us all to aspire to.

Keep 'em rollin'.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 8 Apr 2011 23:13
TEM and anitalynn, thanks, but TEM, I had to laugh because I had a sudden flashback to that "Seinfeld" episode in which Elaine dates this insufferable arrogant jerk who makes everybody call him "Maestro" just because he directs some amateur community chamber orchestra.

Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#14 | Posted: 8 Apr 2011 23:36
Very good! Always enjoyed your work, Rollin. Nice to see recognition when it is due.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 8 Apr 2011 23:44
rollin:
this insufferable arrogant jerk who makes everybody call him "Maestro"

Yes! I remember him! But his was a vain and unworthy usurpation of an honourable Italian epithet, which is by no means misplaced when addressed to your good self.

Or how about ... you ROCK, Rollin! Certainly hundreds of readers have shown so.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 9 Apr 2011 02:00
rollin:
TEM and anitalynn, thanks, but TEM, I had to laugh because I had a sudden flashback to that "Seinfeld" episode in which Elaine dates this insufferable arrogant jerk who makes everybody call him "Maestro" just because he directs some amateur community chamber orchestra.

Even when Bob Cobb and Elaine were naked and sweaty in bed, he became offended unless she continued to call him "Maestro," I seem to recall that.

Of course, in the short-lived "Ellery Queen Mysteries" television program of the mid-1970s, Sergeant Veely of the N.Y.P.D. always called Ellery "Maestro" as well... --C.K.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
hardcharlie9600, mobblers, spkcomics, taxman351, tocciek, widehide51, yenwen89
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9