library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

CONGRATULATIONS to all the contest winners !!!!!

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
kephren
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 4 Mar 2011 09:26
Congratulations to such worthy winners and in truth there were so many first class stories I was spoilt for choice, so I ended up giving high votes to all those I personally liked best. as a first time entrant it was an honour to be amongst such great talent, and I thoroughly enjoyed taking part.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#12 | Posted: 4 Mar 2011 11:39
Congrats to all winners and indeed all contestants. Well done everyone!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 4 Mar 2011 14:46
Many thanks to everyone who submitted a story and also to those that took the time to read the entries and cast their votes (and comment). The voting is intended to be a bit of fun, personally I find all the very different approaches to the same picture to be the really interesting bit and it does serve to highlight the creativity of those who entered. I thought several of the stories were really very well written and at least three of those I enjoyed the most didn't even feature in the top 6. Anyway we'll have a bit of a break now and then (probably) have a go at a verse challenge next before returning back to prose with another photo contest.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 4 Mar 2011 15:16
Many congratulations to all the winners and runners-up.
Taste is so individualistic in this genre I shall make no further comment, but to thank all those who took part, thus providing many with enjoyment.

blimp
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 4 Mar 2011 16:28
Some excellent stories I thought. Congratulations to Beth, Rollin, Flopsy and the runners up!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 4 Mar 2011 16:30
Well, I can only say I thought the standard this time was the highest I've seen, and so many people managed to work in a clever reference to the picture changing! I'm also pleased "The Major" was my first listing, as I loved the story myself and felt there was enough subtlety and development of character there to make a novel. I didn't feel "Getting to the Bottom of it" quite came off. "The Power of Poetry" started as just the poem and then I wrote a story around it. Readers suggested I write sequels to this and to "The Major", and I'll feed that into the bubbling, malodorous vat of my mind to see if anything comes out.

And it was Flopsybunny who provided such a novel twist to the ancient struggle of MacDonalds and Campbells. I speak as one who removed a stone from that cairn on the West Highland way where the MacDonald pursuit of the Campbells stopped after one of the battles in Montrose's time, thus accepting the invitation to add or remove a stone and throwing in my lot with the less romantic Campbells.

Congratulations to everybody!

rollin
Male Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 4 Mar 2011 18:13
Congrats to Beth and Flopsy and the runners up (any finish in the top six is very good), and thanks to everyone who took the time to read, evaluate and vote. I'd especially like to thank those who commented on "Sun Valley Serenade" which put it on the front page of the "most commented" list. It did not do well in the contest as it had too few reads (half that of the winners), but many of you liked it, and that is what matters to me. Please bear with me, it will take some time for me to respond to those who said such nice things about both of my contest stories.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 4 Mar 2011 18:47
An absolutely excellent set of stories and although I consider myself a writer I knew I wouldn't win with the high standards I saw all around. Interesting how many stories had at least some aspect of femdom/male sub, far more than normal!

runcy
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 4 Mar 2011 19:41
Congrats to the winners, and all who took part in the comp., I'm looking forward to the next picture challenge!

Tomas.

beth83
Female Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 5 Mar 2011 01:18
I am honored and humbled to have come out on top of such a great group of stories. I am glad that I found the time to read all of the entries. It made for some very enjoyable evenings and weekends. Thanks to those who left your kind comments on my story. I could tell I had comments from the stats section, and I was eagerly awaiting the opportunity to get to read them.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
dalenixon, Derrick30, hundjager, jimisim, Lizchurch, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9