library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Famous people you'd like to spank or see spanked.

Page  Page 2 of 14: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 10 11 12 13 14 »»
Chelmer
Male Member

England
#11 | Posted: 26 Aug 2017 18:33
I had never heard of Kimberly Guilfoyle before her mention on this thread. Now I've looked at her pictures I would say she definitely deserves a spanking if only for that terribly false smile she adopts!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 27 Aug 2017 00:39
I forgot one very important person who is very famous at least in my mind and whom I'd very much would like to see spanked good and proper, Samantha Woodley. ...No, wait, come to think of it, I have seen her spanked already, in just about every movie that she has been in

Or, to go back to my younger days, I was dreaming of seeing Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot and Gina Lollobrigida upended in any of their comedies. These ladies had outstanding curves, compared to most leading actresses today, that sadly usually resemble a plank.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 27 Aug 2017 12:41
JohnS47:
Kimberly Guilfoyle...she might be pushing 50 but still has a smoking hot body and a big ripe bottom that seems to be begging for a spanking. And there's just something about her that makes me think she might really enjoy it.

I agree strongly. She's hot as a two-dollar pistol and she knows it. Spanking, however, isn't the only thing I would do to her...

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 27 Aug 2017 12:46
PhilK:
JohnS47:
Kimberly Guilfoyle...she might be pushing 50 but still has a smoking hot body and a big ripe bottom that seems to be begging for a spanking.

Hadn't heard of KG before - but having checked out her pics I'd agree, she does look very spankable. Also it seems she works for Fox News, so she most definitely deserves it....

I don't agree with that anymore than I would agree that Rachel Maddow should be spanked for being on MSNBC. KG "deserves" it because she's hot, has a great ass, among other things, and because we want to, not because of her employer or her politics...

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 27 Aug 2017 15:41
I would love to see all future interviews with Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Kellyanne Conway conducted in such a way that if the question is either evaded or answered falsely, a torrent of publicly delivered spanks would ensue. Maybe we'd get some real answers for a change......and if not? Well, at least it would be one helluva spanking to watch!

sbw1900
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 27 Aug 2017 19:08
I'd love to spank and be spanked by Christina Hendricks. Most known for playing Joan on Mad Men. She is the ultimate switch in my eyes.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 28 Aug 2017 02:20
To Gagla You seem to have a penchant for latinas. Me too. Add an oldie but a goody Lisa Vidal. and a young Cierra Ramirez.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 28 Aug 2017 03:46
A quick note on Taylor Swift:
Either she's taken to wearing thongs under her dressed or wears nothing at all. At the recent court case over whether she had gotten a DJ fired for put his hand up her dress and resting it on her rear, she testified that he had put his hand on her bare ass cheek.

Here's a link to a photo that (some claim) shows the man with his hand on her ass.
http://media.tmz.com/2016/11/10/1110-taylor-swift-ass-grab-tmz-3.jpg

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 28 Aug 2017 07:52
And Taylor also has pictures up on the Internet in quite skimpy bikinis I seem to recall.
Who knows, maybe she does imitate Britney and goes barebutted. Would be willing to bet she does wear thongs. On the other hand, even the older bikini-style panties did sometimes bare some cheek.
Taylor needs a good paddling nearly as much as Miley Cyrus does.
Mention of Latinas in another thread reminds me to point out that we should not forget the gorgeous derriere of model Vida Guerra.
"Butt models" are a category of their own. How could we not include the superb posteriors of Buffie Carruth and Nicole "Coco" Austin.
And to go back awhile, there are the Baywatch Babes- we can start with Pamela Anderson, and go on to include Yasmin Bleeth, Carmen Electra and a host more. They loved those red suits, a red bottom would have gone well with them.
I too would include some from the past. The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition has had some good ones. My favorite is picturing Christie Brinkley getting a sound spanking in this one suit that left her totally bare in the rear, a mere thread up between her buttocks.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 29 Aug 2017 23:53
yankee:
To Gagla You seem to have a penchant for latinas. Me too. Add an oldie but a goody Lisa Vidal. and a young Cierra Ramirez.

Extremely nice examples of outstandingly spankable women. I can't see how I have ever missed these two; they'll go on my list right away.

And I'd also like to add Cindy Crawford; the only model who actually had an arse.

Page  Page 2 of 14: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 10 11 12 13 14 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
aka, blkspnkr, ch1ckory, odin, Schoyce1, Tony22304
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9