library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Famous people you'd like to spank or see spanked.

Page  Page 14 of 14: «« 1 2 3  ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#131 | Posted: 28 Apr 2018 17:48
galt54:
I could easily picture Alice, the character portrayed by Milla Jovovich in the Resident Evil movies, as a domme. A real shemale!

Uhh... I don't know if "shemale" means the same thing in Sweden that it does in the English-speaking countries. You might want to check some online dictionaries or the Urban Dictionary, or even Wikipedia.

If thats what you meant, never mind...

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#132 | Posted: 30 Apr 2018 13:39
Bogiephil1

Oh dear! My English is rusty! (At least my command of English language slang is rusty)

I thought, in my ignorance, that "shemale" merely meant "a tough female" - not "a tough female dyke"!

I am sorry if I have insulted Milla Jovovich. After all, she is married to a male and she has children.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#133 | Posted: 1 May 2018 17:28
"Shemale" could have several meanings.Could just mean a woman who is perceived as "masculine" in appearance or behavior(and not necessarily even lesbian). Or it could mean a trans person,someone who is in transition from one gender to the other, or who was previously of the other gender.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#134 | Posted: 1 May 2018 17:49
Don't know if they are necessarily famous individually, but how about the women who participate in Brazil's Miss Bum Bum Contest? If not familiar with that Google it, especially Google Images.
It is a contest where young women wearing thong bathing suits are competing to see who has the best looking butt. Not sure what criteria are used for that!
Think you'll agree when you see the pictures that those are some very gorgeous, spankable bottoms, and imagine them all lined up to be paddled. Sure the ladies over at Ms. Andrea Mahoney's Spank Shop would have their way of handling their "excessive exposure."
Have thought of doing a story where participants on a bikini contest get spanked. Or are there already stories with that theme here?
Come to think of it, beauty queens, like cheerleaders, could be thought of as popular candidates for a deserved spanking. Their image too is one of being full of themselves, snooty, and so forth.
Paddle swats on the backs of their evening gowns maybe. Or in the swimsuit part of the pageant, all lined up doing the "switch dance" as the matron of the pageant applied the switch to their bare legs as discipline for some sort of improper behavior. Maybe set in the 1950s when swimsuits, though not as brief as today, still bared the legs completely- and were thought of as scandalous by some.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#135 | Posted: 6 May 2018 22:12
Redskinluver:
"Shemale" could have several meanings.Could just mean a woman who is perceived as "masculine" in appearance or behavior(and not necessarily even lesbian). Or it could mean a trans person,someone who is in transition from one gender to the other, or who was previously of the other gender.

Galt54:

What he said...

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#136 | Posted: 6 May 2018 22:14
Redskinluver:
Sure the ladies over at Ms. Andrea Mahoney's Spank Shop would have their way of handling their "excessive exposure."

I think you may have just given Seegee an idea for another "Spank Shop" story (if he hasn't already done something similar in one of his other stories)...

Page  Page 14 of 14: «« 1 2 3  ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 13
badcarla, carto75, chillingworth, demonhunter, Heroth, jwads, Mika, preston27, terabit
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9