library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Famous people you'd like to spank or see spanked.

Page  Page 1 of 14: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 10 11 12 13 14 »»
stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 00:08
I'm sure someone has already done this, but here goes. Who is a celebrity you would like to see spanked either because they deserve it, or you find them immensely spankable. They can be male or female.

My nominees:
Because they deserve it; Lindsey Lohan, Jennifer Lopez, and while I'm not into spanking guys, Charlie Sheen deserved a royal butt beating a few years ago.

Because i find them either spankable or really cute (pretty), Sandra Bullock, Amy Adams

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 10:42
Jenna Coleman (ex Doctor Who, now playing the young Queen Victoria for the second time). She really deserves regular spankings just for that cheeky grin of hers; and she also has a very cute bottom.

Given that the young Victoria's mentor was the then PM, Lord Melbourne, who - as a British historian indiscreetly mentioned on breakfast TV last year - had a taste for spanking girls' bottoms, the makers of that series rather missed a trick....

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 17:38
Kimberly Guilfoyle...she might be pushing 50 but still has a smoking hot body and a big ripe bottom that seems to be begging for a spanking. And there's just something about her that makes me think she might really enjoy it.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 25 Aug 2017 23:20
We're not supposed to talk politics here, so I'll leave them unnamed, but I can think of a number of politicians who could dearly use an ass whipping.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 26 Aug 2017 00:43
RosieRad:
We're not supposed to talk politics here, so I'll leave them unnamed, but I can think of a number of politicians who could dearly use an ass whipping.

I can as well, and would love to see it done publicly for some. Oh well, fantasies.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 26 Aug 2017 02:00
Dear Johns47, Never thought of Kimberly. You are correct. Pretty and very spankable. Would you add Hallies Jackson to the list? Pretty and broad in the beam. Spankable.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 26 Aug 2017 11:41
JohnS47:
Kimberly Guilfoyle...she might be pushing 50 but still has a smoking hot body and a big ripe bottom that seems to be begging for a spanking.

Hadn't heard of KG before - but having checked out her pics I'd agree, she does look very spankable. Also it seems she works for Fox News, so she most definitely deserves it....

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 26 Aug 2017 14:17
I would love to see Karen Gillan spanked, she seems to play characters that beg for a trip over someone's lap.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 26 Aug 2017 14:35
Oh, there are so many... I don't know where to start. Well, Talisa Soto, Tia Carrere, Salma Hayek and Eva Mendez are definitely on my list. And Jennifer Lopez, ..ah, the arse of that woman! It's amazing the amount of verbal abuse she had had to take from the meek competition regarding her posterior, when it in reality is only she that has such an adorable rear... seeming to be made to be smacked... It's sad to see the envy of other actresses. She ended up in the wrong kind of movies though, poor thing. Should have worked for Firmhand instead...

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 26 Aug 2017 17:27
I in fact think there is another thread about spanking of celebrities from some years back.
The Library has a policy of not accepting stories using names of real people just in case they might run into legal issues. Better safe than sorry. Too bad as I have had ideas for some "spoof newstories" like used to run in BaredAffair which some here are familiar with. I think I have mentioned looking for spanking celebrity stories on fanfiction sites and finding stories there that I find extremely distasteful, involving rape, torture,enslavement, brutal whippings, etc that give the impression that these authors really hate women and take pleasure in seeing them really hurt and degraded, not merely left with red bottoms.
Spanking celebrities often has been a topic on spanking forums in the past. Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were probably the names mentioned most often.
Now we might list Lady Gaga(who like Madonna could very well like the idea), Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Selena Gomez, and various other singers, starlets, and tennis players.

Page  Page 1 of 14: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 10 11 12 13 14 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
davidrodg, Dlee196, Hotscot, indianspanker, Redwolf64, tiger123
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9