library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Do you rate everyone you meet on "spankability"?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#1 | Posted: 18 Mar 2017 18:08
One of the first things I always do whenever I meet someone for the first time is assess them on my mental spanking scale. (It happens subconsciously whether I like it or not, and I really really hope my thoughts don't show on my face. Probably not, since I still seem to have some friends and my work colleagues are still polite to me...)

Like, does this guy seem like he would be the type to give them or get them? If give, would I want one from him? If get, do I want to give him one? I'm mostly straight, but every once in a while I have the same thoughts about a woman (usually a younger one who I think should get one).

Do you do that?

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 18 Mar 2017 18:28
Every - bloody - last - person - I - see - in - the - street. I judge them all. My world circles around spankability and most of the ideas for my stories I get when I look at people in the city on my way to work. The escalator in the subway is an absolute winner in my opinion; the arses I've seen swing there before my eyes make my day.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 19 Mar 2017 03:45
Glagla:
Every - bloody - last - person - I - see - in - the - street. I judge them all. My world circles around spankability and most of the ideas for my stories I get when I look at people in the city on my way to work. The escalator in the subway is an absolute winner in my opinion; the arses I've seen swing there before my eyes make my day.

Now, now, ladies, calm your orgasms; the line starts over there, no pushing!

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#4 | Posted: 19 Mar 2017 07:11
I look at other girls and wonder if they got spanked....get spanked....might be amenable to being spanked....like to spank...have ever spanked, etc. It's a wonder I get any work done and don't walk into walls!

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 19 Mar 2017 13:52
Do I rate everyone I meet in terms of spankability? No, just the women, although I have to admit very few of them do not receive a rating.

MichaelG63
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 19 Mar 2017 17:17
I agree with the consensus here, working in the hospitality industry I come across a lot of different females and many many times have wondered if they get spanked, would like to be, or just think about it a lot.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 19 Mar 2017 17:30
Always, if they're female. And especially if they're wearing skin-tight jeans....

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#8 | Posted: 19 Mar 2017 21:55
I do, it comes naturally, i take no responsibility for it, it is in my DNA......Honestly it is, you can't change your DNA now can you?
That concludes the case for the defence your Honour.

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 00:17
Today the barista at the cafe where I was writing wore a particularly short, flouncy green dress. The cafe was empty but for me when she came through to wipe down the tables, bending to reach the far side, and showing me her black panties. She was tall and leggy with thick thighs and an ample bottom. She was pretty and young and blonde, and I could not help but wonder if she liked being spanked. I lost several minutes of work wondering.

It's ridiculous of course, but I honestly can't help it.

So, to answer the question, no, I don't rate everyone I see on a mental spank-o-meter, but I do often wonder.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#10 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 09:06
Oh shit, I thought I was close to being the ultimate spanko, and now it seems that you all beat me! No, I don't assess everybody I meet for spankability, only those that I feel I can relate to (plus a few with such outstanding derrieres that the question is more or less asking itself). But then I never could imagine having sex with pin-ups or movie stars – there has to be some kind of human bond to get me started.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
Heroth, moteh73, spanker30, thepage, TheStingfan
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9