LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking roleplays?

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
annieschu
Female Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 22:04
Awesome! Private message me if you get a chance. Anyone else interested feel free to do the same.

thereader0987
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 23 Feb 2017 19:48
I've done a few, by email and by chats. When they work they are wonderfully exciting and tend to spark my imagination off in directions I never would have guessed at. The main trouble isn't just finding someone to role-play with, but someone who I hit it off with. In my experience finding someone to take the spankee role is also easier than finding one to take the spanker role, although I'm referring to M/F and F/M spankings, I don't know if other pairings are easier to find people for.
nswitch/thereader0987

(PS.. Any female spankers that feel like giving it a go, message me)

annieschu
Female Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 23 Feb 2017 20:11
Glad to see I am not alone!

maelstr0m
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 23 Feb 2017 21:42
I have both sent and received one or two paragraph email descriptions describing a scenario in detail that includes what the spankee will wear, the setting, the time, consequences if not done well, and other things that may have come to mind. I thought of it as fantasy roleplay with a chance for the other person to 'negotiate' the scenario more to their liking.

annieschu
Female Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 24 Feb 2017 01:35
I like that description. Would you ever do it again? I am also curious to know if you did this via a platform like this or somewhere else.

annieschu
Female Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 24 Feb 2017 22:48
maelstr0m
I am not sure how to send a pop up message from my phone. I would love to chat though. Could you please send me one?

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 25 Feb 2017 01:34
I wonder if the chat board here would work for that. There's usually no one on, but perhaps a group could arrange a time. I've never tried it before but willing to give it a go if the timing works out.

annieschu
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 25 Feb 2017 01:37
I don't know if a chat board would be a good idea. I would feel odd doing it on a chat board. It would also be hard to coordinate times with everyone. I think email is the best.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 25 Feb 2017 02:26
Our popup messaging system isn't really intended for role play - I'd suggest using a chat room for interactive role play or failing that, email exchanges. I should also point out, based on the experience of running several spanking-related sites over the years, that for some strange reason there are a whole heap of men who indulge in role play and chat who pretend to be women. I've no idea why that should be the case, and you may not care, but it's very much the case.

annieschu
Female Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 25 Feb 2017 04:12
Really? That is quite interesting.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
Andrew14, katee, royaledark, rufus, TheRealMrT, Tiredny, trojan1a
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9