LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking roleplays?

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
medici
Male Author

England
#21 | Posted: 25 Feb 2017 08:07
Seemed the chat room is out of order atm..
Some long-winded message involving 'Flash Policy Problem' - aimed at the server owner.

Its a shame no-one goes in there. I used to LOVE spanking chat/roleplay but stopped going when all I got was an empty room. There used to be several good sites (Bernie's, Sean's, CS) but I guess they were not financially viable.

Any lady interested in role-playing, either in chatroom or email, please message me.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 25 Feb 2017 13:10
medici:
Seemed the chat room is out of order atm..
Some long-winded message involving 'Flash Policy Problem' - aimed at the server owner.

Seems the latest version of Adobe Flash blocked the port we were using for our chat software. Anyway, I've added a workaround so it should be working again now.

maelstr0m
Male Member

USA
#23 | Posted: 25 Feb 2017 16:06
Februs:
Seems the latest version of Adobe Flash blocked the port we were using for our chat software. Anyway, I've added a workaround so it should be working again now.

The Chat Room seems to be working, using Linux Mint and Firefox (newest versions of each)

Thank you!

lvancisic1
Female Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 4 Apr 2017 03:35
Hi Annie. Check out my stories here (Louise Vancisic) and if you like my M/f or F/f themes we could give it a try. My e-mail is lvancisic1@yahoo.com

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 5 Apr 2017 09:14
Well, to act out a roleplay you need both sides on board.
You could do so much worse than look at the stories posted on here everyday for inspiration.

I have just chosen a scenario with a boss/manager and a top salesperson who is too good to fire, but so very, very flirty with the opposite sex in the office and always undressing their manager with their eyes. One day they are out on a sales call and have left their computer unlocked and their manager/boss checks their browsing history... they have been browsing spanking sites, where people like them get spanked and they have been doing this on a company computer on company time.
So their manager/boss keeps them after work and confronts them and offers them the choice. A spanking from their boss or the sack.

School scenarios are very popular, but need both sides to be comfortable with the roles.

Good luck and enjoy!

Jonbrutus01
Male Member

USA
#26 | Posted: 5 Apr 2017 23:26
Yes, I've done roleplays as you've described and would be interested in the same with you.

thereader0987
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 20 Dec 2017 17:15
So I wouldn't normally revive a dead thread but I've been thinking a bit on this subject. Over the past week I've been doing a roleplay in a story format as the spankee. Suffice to say I don't have as much experience playing the spankee's role in a roleplay so what I've found a pleasant challenge is how difficult it can be to react, to follow someone elses lead.
When writing a story alone from the spankee's perspective I'm always in control. I can plan out what is going to happen next, where the story is going. Roleplaying though I am reliant on the other person, reacting to their ideas, which is much harder. It's also a lot of fun of course. Anyway, just whats been rolling around inside my head today.
nswitch/thereader0987

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#28 | Posted: 21 Dec 2017 12:53
Anybody interested in online role-playing with a wrinkly old spanko in darkest Africa is welcome to send me a PM. It could be M/f or F/m

annieschu
Female Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 25 Dec 2017 03:12
Feel free to send me an email at mypleasantvengeance@gmail.com. I know I am so behind with this thread. This semester absolutely killed me, but I would still be interested!

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 15
dash13uk, Dufus, Felix34, hd1865, Hotscot, rindom, seiryu, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9