LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Question...

Page  Page 2 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
Mads
Male Author

Denmark
#11 | Posted: 26 Sep 2016 17:16
When I get a short comment like "Sweet little story", I only say thank you. When if I get a longer with details on my story, I often respond with my view or the background for the story. Some authors do the same to my comments. Actually some of my comments to two very famous author here let to very pleasant connection on e-mail. Later I met one of them in London, while I joined a conference there a couple of years ago. We had a few interesting and nice hours talking and walking, and we still communicate on e-mail. So comments can lead to much.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 27 Sep 2016 01:20
Roni:
kdpierre, interaction equivalent to the level of discourse desired ??? that's a pretty BIG promise...but I like your use of words...nice display of intelligence...hope your stories can compare.

It is doubtful you'll know for certain without reading one and commenting.

Roni
Female Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 27 Sep 2016 03:53
Hi Redskinluver...yes I recognize that name. ;D
& Yes, I really miss that interaction...that was the only site I was on
other than OurCastle before that which sadly is also no more...

Roni
Female Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 27 Sep 2016 04:01
Mads...wow that is pretty cool!

kdpierre, heading that way right now!
And you'd best NOT disappoint me....Aughhhhhnnnnnn....
(hehehe, don't worry, I am not the spanker type!)
But I AM a bit bossy from time to time...

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#15 | Posted: 27 Sep 2016 04:58
A lot of good sites have come and gone. Thankfully this one is still active and running strong. What we lack in some things we make up for in having great writers and great readers and commentors.

I write F/M stories mostly and I doubt you are looking for that so I will not mention my stories, but if you comment on the ones you do read and reply to the pop-ups you get back I am sure there are a lot of authors who enjoy the chatting.

Mind you, when you write such things as
Roni:
But I AM a bit bossy from time to time...

it makes people like me smile and wonder if you are just a 'hidden spanker' who has just not found the right man or woman yet.

CS

Roni
Female Member

USA
#16 | Posted: 27 Sep 2016 05:59
I am surely enjoying the discourse as I'm getting to know a few people. :D
Yes, while F/M is not my thing, being supportive of others IS, so I will go check out a few of your stories. :D
Ha! Me a spanker? I can tell you've never come across one of my very M/ very strong F stories or you'd know that is not the case... I can't even hurt a fly. Literally. I don't even eat meat because...well...yeah...
I am kind to a fault, but I am not weak either...& I won't back down when I am right.
Completely Oppositionally Defiant free flowing Aquarian...

I will save the world!!!, but I need someone looking out for me when I get worn down...

opb
Male Author

England
#17 | Posted: 27 Sep 2016 11:18
I have been watching this conversation for a while wondering whether to dip my toe in because I too started the journey into writing fiction on SC, and I did miss it when I ceased to be able to access the site.

However, this is a library rather than a discussion board, and whilst you don't have to be quiet (in fact that isn't encouraged) the focus is on the stories. The nice feature is indeed the comment function, and indeed I always try to respond at length to more fulsome comments, but it's easy for me because the workload is very small.

You could also try the chat room, which, to be fair, is very under used. You can set it up to give you an audible notification in the event that someone else joins the room, and then go off and do whatever you were doing in the library until and if someone appears. Oh, if you do this, don't speak to the lsfbot, it doesn't reply.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 27 Sep 2016 21:43
Roni:
Yes, while F/M is not my thing, being supportive of others IS, so I will go check out a few of your stories. :D

While the majority of my stories are F/M there is one M/F serial story with a bit of a twist in it. (Alternate Lifestyle/Alternate Reality).

There are also several F/F stories if you have an easier time with women in both a dominant and a subordinate role.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#19 | Posted: 27 Sep 2016 21:57
I've enjoyed replies to my comments from a number of the authors here, unfortunately there are a few who never seem to acknowledge having read them. Tsk.
I too prefer F/m & F/f.

Roni
Female Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 27 Sep 2016 23:32
Thanks OPB, yes, I remember you from SC...
Yeah, that's a good way to think of it.
Chat probably not for me...

kdpierre I did find a few I could read and left comments...hope you got them.
This whole system of having to have one's comments validated is so strange to me...

Often... :D what would be the reason for that I wonder?
I am pretty much straight up Adult M/ Adult but completely incorrectly considered naughty F

Page  Page 2 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 11
Alef, Clarity, Garryl, Rain, Sweetness0285
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9