LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking Tube

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Robert56
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 29 Jan 2015 01:38
I'm sure just about everyone who comes here is familiar with the Spanking Tube site. If not you go to www.spankingtube.com and the site comes up. It is free (thank God) and it features just about any kind of spanking you can imagine and perhaps even some you cannot. I have spent the last few weeks, on and off going through just about all of their channels which separate the different types of spanking that can be found there such as paddling, strapping, caning, men spanking women, women spanking men, etc. etc. etc.
I will state ahead of time that what I am about to say is my own (not so humble) opinion. I would say that about 90 % of the stuff on there, which features just about every spanking site on the net, is about the most worthless bunch of crap I have ever seen. Thank God this stuff is free! You look at a video and from the looks you think this might be pretty good. Then you click the video and what a disappointment! Now I should mention that most of these videos are only promos, not complete videos although some of them are complete. Just the same, in my opinion, all crap! I mean about as lame as it gets.

I guess, I am just to particular in what I like in a spanking video. With that said, I wonder what some of you all think.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 29 Jan 2015 02:27
I go on occasionally but I was put off by the...."people" on the board. It's advertised that everyone has their own personal "page" (not sure of terminology here) but when I started posting my work (stories have to be posted end to front, due to word number restriction, with a couple of entries to get the whole thing posted so the entire story can be read); certain people acted like they owned the site and started being truly nasty. One person even posted a message in which the individual stated he was going to "beat me up."

What made the situation even more ironic is that only CP related material was supposed to be posted and the ones making the most noise concerning my work tended to post about non-CP topics.

Frankly, the whole experience has been one of the reasons I find it difficult to write now. It's also one of the reasons I can't stop praising this humble Library and the people who run it.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 29 Jan 2015 02:52
I find spankingtube to be somewhat lame in the spanking department. The acting is terrible. At times there's all talk and not much spanking. Even some videos have none at all. I will say this. The best spanking video on the site that is no longer there was a scene of a woman in the kitchen spanking a woman by the name of sammi. Sammi was so realistic as was the spanking. She embarrassed the woman in front of her parents by getting drunk. The woman stripped her naked and proceeded to try to keep her over her knee. When the spanking started, the girl wanted out, but that didn't happen. I'm so sorry this video isn't available anymore, but I tell you it was truly the best. Sammi kept screaming and, I mean screaming, 'I can't... I can't... I can't... over and over again. It gave me chills.

Maybe some of you have seen it. Tell me what YOU think if you have. IMHO it was The Best....

I agree... there is nothing like our LSF... NO contest...

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 29 Jan 2015 04:30
What does one expect from a video site that is free. Of course we expect a lot from this site and it is free but it is an exception to the overall rule

Spanking tube has a lot of lame videos for sure, but I use it to get ideas for stories at times. I also use other sites with spanking videos for the same type of thing. Both are good sites if one is stuck for titles, it shows many and one can see what attracts.

MOM OTK has some great acting in them but of course they are too short to get into it too much as they want dollars to see the full video.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 29 Jan 2015 09:24
Totally agree, CS. Sure, there's a lot of lame crap on ST - but there are also some (I reckon) highly erotic videos. You just have to search a bit; all it takes is a little patience - or persistence.

After all, what site's perfect? Let's be honest: there are even a few lame stories here on our wonderful, much-loved LSF, aren't there?

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#6 | Posted: 29 Jan 2015 12:36
I think it is impossible to talk about THE quality of Spankingtube; just like here, it is a site where people contribute whatever they have. The difference is that ST does not seem to have the same editorial standards as this site, and that the variety is much greater - from very private self-spanking videos to teasers from commercial producers. But there are some real gems there!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 29 Jan 2015 16:32
I thought a spanking tube was a useful implement, perhaps a long, stiff inner cardboard tube once wrapped in towel or tissue.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 29 Jan 2015 17:29
I go to the spanking tube several tines a week. There are gems in those hills if you wade through the fools gold. It is an amazing thinking medium for story ideas as cs also stated.

I for one am appreciative and want to let Michael know many of us appreciate him putting his awesome samples on the site, both M/f and F/m. It has caused me to try his sites as well, so he is getting bang for his buck. It also has no problems with malware as other tubes do. I can click on confident I am going to protected by my protection without scanning my computer for viruses.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 29 Jan 2015 18:11
Nice feedback so far. Yes, there is a lot on the site and like I said above, I am very particular in what I think is good in a spanking video so I realize that most people will find something that appeals to them whereas for myself, not so much. Bendover mentioned a video that he really liked that is no longer on the site. I should mention that if you pick say the "spanking" channel and go to the last page, look at how many days these videos have been on the site, then do the math, you will find that these videos are approximately 6 years old. I guess at some point the oldest ones roll off the site to allow for newer videos to appear. This may explain why bendovers video is no longer there. Some others have also pointed out, the site is free so what do you expect. Very good points.

I am very sorry kerrsutherland that you experience on the site has created difficulties for your writing. I certainly wish for you the best and don't let that experience discourage you. I agree with everyone above that LSF is certainly the best. Yes, I suppose there may be some lame stories on here as well, I haven't found any thus far, I must say that I have thoroughly enjoyed everything I have read here so far. great stories by great spanking authors.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 30 Jan 2015 03:51
If one is looking for true quality in F/M clips, see WDSpoone's work. Just my .02

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 3
Avalon, bbnebraska12, brettchad, canth256, michael57, spanksandsuch, sssmith55
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9