LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking Tube

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Lismore47
Male Author

England
#31 | Posted: 3 Feb 2015 08:31
My experience of online involvement with scene-related activities and with those who engage in them, either for pleasure or for profit, is that it has, for the most part, been like wading through deep sludge.

Echoing sentiments that have already been expressed, fortunately - and this is why I will never walk away from online spanking material - there are pearls, some of them quite beautiful, buried in that sludge. It is simply a matter of cultivating an attitude of patience supported by an optimistic spirit.

Of all the sites that focus on written material, this Library stands head and shoulders above the others, most notably in terms of the quality of the writing here. I have been greatly inspired by some of the Ladies and Gentlemen who make this site what it is. My thanks to the lovely flopsybunny and her colleagues for all their very fruitful efforts.

kyle1248
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 3 Feb 2015 09:22
I've looked through clips on Spanking Tube many times, and I have found a few clips that struck a chord with me in such a way that I could (and have) watched them over and over. Even if many of the spankings are lame, some of the spankees have incredible bottoms that are a sight to behold in their own right.

To me the Library is something infinitely more interesting than Spanking Tube. I might take a peek at Spanking Tube once a week or so, but since I found the Library last fall, I check in several times a day to see out what's going on. Without the Library, I don't think I would ever have attempted to start writing spanking fiction. To me the feedback feature is key because hearing people's thoughts on what I have written will hopefully improve my future writing. Also, the site design is absolutely amazing. I work work numbers a lot in my job, and all the statistics the site provides about what's been read, favourited, and commented on fascinate me (although not nearly as much as a well written spanking story does ).

Guy
Male Author

USA
#33 | Posted: 3 Feb 2015 14:14
bearbottom0228:
On a somewhat different note, has any one ever gotten a computer virus from that site?

In several years of visiting, I have never received any malware (that I know of) from Spanking Tube and I don't remember it triggering any warnings from my virus checker. Now if you follow any of the many links to outside sites, then you might possibly be risking ending up in real Indian territory!

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 3 Feb 2015 22:20
I've looked at clips on Spanking Tube before. Under "Videos," you can click on "Most Commented," "Most Viewed," and so on. If I'm in an unfamiliar city and am looking for a good place to eat, I'll ask a local where a good restaurant is. Or if I choose a restaurant on my own, I'll choose a crowded place, not one that is empty. Similarly, I assume that videos that are "Most Viewed" or "Most Commented" have received those designations for a reason. So that's one "filter" I use when I venture into into ST.

I agree with other commenters here that ST has its fair share of weak material. But at least in my view, there are some gems too. My own experience has taught me, more times than not, that the best clips are the ones with the most "stars," the older clips, and those with more hits or "views" as ST calls them. And the age of the clip (in days) and the number of views that it has received are generally easy to find. My favorite type of video is one in which a person wants/needs to be punished and submits willingly to someone else. I want the punishment and the response to be realistic. I don't want the punishment to be merely love taps. Yet on the other hand I don't want theatrically-produced punishments and blood-curdling screaming, that if they were real, would put the spankee's health at risk and make her/him reevaluate whether she/he should ever do this again. I want punishments that are realistic and, with a little patience, it is possible to find such clips on ST.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 03:52
This may seem odd, but I'm just not a fan of spanking videos in general. Off the thousands I've watched over the years, I've seen very few that I thought were done well. I'm sure there are some more out there, I just get bored with the time consuming effort it takes to find them. I've never directed or produced one, so perhaps it seems easier than it is. I just get so frustrated because it seems like it would be easy to do really good ones, yet there are so few in my opinion.

Maybe its because I'm an older guy who goes back to when there was no such thing as spanking videos and I "cut my teeth" so to speak on stories. Reading the stories I would imagine or visualize the scene in my head and there were so many wonderful ones. When spanking videos came about with the age of the internet, I suppose its possible that they just never lived to the the stories and scenes I had watched play out in my own imagination over the years. Perhaps the old adage that some things are better left for the imagination applies here. But for whatever reason, as a rule, I still prefer the written word to videos which is why I love this site so much. The "videos I watch" here in my head are much better than anything I see on Spanking Tube or in other videos in general.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#36 | Posted: 7 Feb 2015 12:50
Cindy & John, I have similar issues with spanking videos. I've found very few that I enjoy. I want to see a genuine punishment-style spanking that the spankee willingly or reluctantly submits to, and reacts to realistically.

One of the most annoying things I've seen too often in "theatrically produced" spanking videos is a spankee who is apparently getting spanked for the first time, and she completely overacts/overreacts with the resistance/struggling, and I end up watching something that resembles a wrestling match more than a spanking. I can't respect a spanker who is unable to control/restrain his spankee.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 15 Feb 2015 15:50
I think Spanking Tube has something for everyone. I am an otk fan and so I enjoy seeing and hearing the various spankings. I cannot say that much negative about them (some are worse than others and some are funny, but I also think most of them are professional productions and while most of them are not ones I would purchase myself some do bring me pleasure to see.) considering that all of us do have different ideas abut what is a perfect spanking video and I imagine if we had the means, opportunity and people to make our own it would probably fall far short of what we were looking for. So is it a bust or a good site hard to say since on one side they recycle many of their spanking clips and on another there do seem to some amateur as well that you have to at least appreciate their effort. Have a great day.
Jim

maelstr0m
Male Member

USA
#38 | Posted: 19 Feb 2017 20:47
ST is like a flea market in that you can find almost anything from a 0 to a 10. If you want only '10's . . . you might need to pay - or start you own site. Ridiculing ST won't serve much purpose as it is doubtful that ST personnel read many blogs or are concerned about bad publicity.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 14:39
ST appears to be a commercial promotion site with room leftover for individual amateur attempts in order to maintain that special ingredient luring the general public. Because I am a spanko, I have spent time going over the site and finding as well as subscribing to participants I enjoy. As others have mentioned, there is a lot of junk and fluff but there are rare gems to be found. During idle hours, I will occasionally go there ...

walmit
Male Member

England
#40 | Posted: 14 Apr 2017 16:03
While some of the ST videos are worth watching, I much prefer to have my imagination stimulated by reading a good story such as can be found in the LSF.

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
cossington, drakeco, Eva, golfer51, Phocas
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9