LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

First spanking you witnessed ?

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Lincoln
Male Author

England
#21 | Posted: 29 Apr 2014 11:39
Spankings were frequent at my primary school - usually a smack delivered to the hand or the leg. But the first caning I saw really shocked me. Normally you didn't get the cane until you were 8 but this time one of my 6 year old friends was given two strokes by the deputy head. They were absolutely vicious and he had the marks for days afterwards.

We were all in a state of shock, but did anybody complain? That just "wasn't done" in those days.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 30 Apr 2014 23:18
The year was 1960, I was in the first grade at a Lutheran school. I can't remember why but a girl named Jane was called up to the front of the class by the teacher Mrs. Austin. Jane was told to turn around and face the class. Using one of those pointers that teachers used to point to things on the black board (actually the boards were green) Mrs. Austin gave Jane 5 strokes across her dress she was wearing. I can't remember if Jane even cried. I was 5 at the time and already interested in spanking. I always wondered if the incident was reported to Jane's parents and if so was Jane given a much more through and interesting spanking that night at home. That's the first witnessed that I remember.

gail
Female Author

Canada
#23 | Posted: 1 May 2014 00:44
My heart still drops when I think about it. We were at an all girls school paired with a boys high across the road. In 5th and 6th form, we did coed classes. Our physics class was at the boys school across the road. Corporal punishment for the boys was given frequently and for trivial reasons - usually two strokes with the cane.

A group of us girls was walking to class at break time past the deputy head's office at the boys' school.
The sound of that cane thwacking against the poor kids bum nearly made me sick - and I battled to reconcile the horror with my own excitement.

For me, spanking will always be the sound.

I have just written a story (shameless plug) that will soon be posted where sound is the predominant theme.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 1 May 2014 15:17
I've been thinking hard about which story I want to share for this question. Many of you know I was educated in Catholic schools. In the past I shared a spectacular spanking a parent administered right in front of an entire class of students. For days we were too astonished to talk about it. But I think I'll share my scariest experience.

I had a lovely first grade teacher who was gentle and kind. But everything changed in second grade. Keep in mind, the public schools did not have a good reputation. Back then the classes were huge and I lived in a rough and tumble neighborhood. My parents idea was to keep me safe, I'm sure, there were always gang fights, disagreements playing out in the street. Little did they know about the drama playing out in my second grade class.

I know there were at least 45 second graders in my class. Sister was ancient, a short stocky woman probably in her 60's with a red complexion and skin that was prune like and a high pitched cranky voice. She probably needed to retire, but I think the diocese decided when you get to retire and she must have had a few good years left in her. My most frightening day was the day an ill behaved classmate talked back to her, I no longer remember his name, and Sister yanked him out of his desk, picked up the yardstick from the chalk ledge, and beat him with it across the front of the room and back again, the whole class was silent with fear. But she was not done yet. She set down the stick and grabbed him with her hands just under his jaw on either side of his head and heaved him across the room. This kid was flying like a carnival stuntman. I was stunned and very frightened. This particular routine occurred often, but only with the boys. My parents refused to discuss these things; they believed that anything sister did was justified. I was 6 years old in second grade and I still remember it like it was yesterday.
Islandcarol

supermario
Male Author

England
#25 | Posted: 1 May 2014 17:45
I think the first spanking I actually witnessed happened at boarding school. The reason I got to witness it was because I was to be one of the participants. Myself and two others were hiding behind the hostel swimming pool smoking.You could not be seen from inside the school grounds but anyone driving past got a birds eye view so to speak.
Unfortunately we got spotted by my class teacher who was driving back to the school after shopping. She fetched us out of the dining hall that evening and marched us to her office in the hostel, She was the hostel mother as well as being one of the teachers.
Once in her office she proceeded to scold us on the evils of smoking, my one friend uttered a derogatory comment which sadly for him Mrs Durrel heard, grabbing him by the ear she hauled his shorts and underwear down to his knees and proceeded to light a fire on his butt, she spanked long and she spanked hard, the kid was howling and screaming his apologies but relentlessly the assault on his ass went on. It only lasted about 5 minutes but it seemed to be endless. Once she finished she stood him up and told him to bend over her desk for a dose of her cane. Two crisp lines were soon etched across his blood red butt cheeks.
By now my other partner in crime and I were terrified, Ma Durrel calmed us and informed us that we would only be slippered and not caned. compared to master Foul mouth our slippering was a breeze, yes we cried but our spanking was shorter and we did not get caned

james01
Male Member

USA
#26 | Posted: 1 May 2014 20:33
islandcarol,
I too went to a Catholic school and had a similar scary experience, though in a higher grade. We were in 6th grade. A nun who grabbed a kid from his seat and pounded his head against the blackboard. today she'd be arrested for child abuse! She spanked too, though I never actually witnessed that. But she spanked both boys and girls, over he knee in front of the class. Scary lady.

Lily
Female Author

Wales
#27 | Posted: 2 May 2014 11:19
I think I saw a friend spanked by his mother when I was at his house to play, but tbh I can't remember if it was an actual otk job or just some smacks on the hand, which my fertile imagination then expanded on! I remember another mother I knew smacking her daughter's hand in front of a number of us - we were probably 6 or 7 and I didn't like her, and thought she deserved it.

Once when I was having a ride back from kindergarten with my friend Jane, her mother had given us each an apple to eat for the drive. When the car pulled up at a stop sign Jane threw her apple core out the window, and her mother said, "You're getting a spanking for that when we get home, Jane!" which was wondrous to my 5-year old ears (we do start young, don't we?). I can't remember Jane's reaction; I think she may have shrugged in bravado or even stuck her tongue out at the back of her mother's seat.

There were threats of the strap at school (eastern Canada, 1980's) - I remember an elderly teacher, not much liked, threatening the whole grade 3 class with being sent to the principal for the strap when we wouldn't quiet down during a rainy lunch hour when we couldn't go out to play. But even at that age I could see how unlikely this was - the whole class, really? - and just felt sorry for her.

We knew of kids who'd gotten strapped, always on the hand as far as we knew; boys at the time but in high school I had a girl friend who'd had it. There was an urban myth in elementary school that once the principal had taken off his own belt to strap someone and his pants had fallen down - obviously this was a shockingly hilarious thought! Though I suppose in practice he had a special strap for the job.

I remember reading in a school board report the one-line announcement that cp was no longer in use in schools in the province - that would have been 1993 or 94 - and feeling a slight regret that I'd never know what it was like!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 5 May 2014 06:32
This wasn't seeing, but someone in the room wanted to die from embarrassment.

In grade two (or maybe three) there was a girl in the class whose mother was a music teacher (mostly piano, but a few other instruments). I know my sister went to her for lessons and I started, but after a rash of ear infections (I had a small eustachian tube back in those days, but grew out of it) I had to stop. Parents are always encouraged to volunteer, and of course this friend's mother volunteered to help with our music program (teaching us how to use the recorder).

The first day she was in she was being introduced to the class, the teacher jokingly warned her that we could be a handful, and she said that she was used to that, that she couldn't count the number of wooden spoons she had broken raising her three kids. Of course the entire class laughed because we all knew she was talking about spanking them, her daughter turned beet red, the teacher gave the volunteer a bit of look, and the woman tried to recover. She said something like "I mean I've broken them by pounding them on the side of the banister, calling the kids downstairs for supper", but no one really believed that story.

And yes, that story has stuck with me for decades.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 5 May 2014 14:46
Well, I wonder how her shoe tasted while stuck in her mouth.

Malcatraz
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 5 May 2014 19:11
The first time I can remember witnessing a spanking was in second grade. Several boys had found a hornets nest during recess and decided to throw rocks at it. This resulted in several students getting stung, some rather badly. From what I can remember, (this was in 1957) the miscreants were all lined up in front of the class and one by one taken over her lap. Most of them received rather mild punishments consisting of about ten swats on jean covered bottoms. However, two of were a different story. One had lied about his involvement and was ratted out by some of the girls that had been stung. The other gave her a hard time and had to be wrestled over her lap. both had their pants pulled down and received rather lengthy and hard spankings on their underwear. Afterward, they had to stand in opposite corners with their pants around their ankles until they stopped crying. This is the first time I can remember being excited by a spanking which is probably why the memory is still so clear.

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
Alef, brushonthebare, greyrain, laura82, rickshaw, Shadowdancer, stevenr, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9