The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

First spanking you witnessed ?

Page  Page 6 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6
blimp
Male Author

England
#51 | Posted: 24 Jan 2018 22:28
talltexsn
you have summed it up nicely. I think you could identify with that poor kid and put yourself in his place. Something similar happened to me and I often think that was the trigger that awakened my interest in spanking.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#52 | Posted: 25 Jan 2018 16:02
Never witnessed one. Almost did: was at a girls' night at the home of a friend of a friend. Her toddler wouldn't go to sleep, and she dragged the kid upstairs, saying "you're going to get the spanking of your life." I left. That was purely and simply upsetting. I'm open to the idea that corporal punishment needn't be intrinsically abusive, but causing physical pain to a 3 year old for not going to sleep? That's abusive.

I still wonder if I should have said something.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#53 | Posted: 26 Jan 2018 05:04
I have to agree, JessicaK... A few smacks for other things but not for that.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#54 | Posted: 26 Jan 2018 16:29
I was spanked growing up, not all that often but now and then. I remember being around 10 when my 12-yr-old brother was spanked by my mother for misbehaving. I found it a little strange as she had me and my younger sister see him spanked over her lap. It wasn't too long after that that I was spanked for the first time, in front of my siblings, too. I do think that I felt something unusual watching his spanking--and after my teen years when we all were spanked in front of each other, it was definitely making a long-term impression.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#55 | Posted: 26 Jan 2018 21:18
Back in the early 2000's I attended a Spanking Weekend held at a resort hotel in Palm Springs. I still remember being invited to a private suite and seeing a young lady I had briefly spanked on her 'Winnie the Pooh' panties earlier after dinner. Now, she was bottoms up with her panties down as her butt was reddened. I remember she was whimpering and moving all over his lap on the couch in the sitting room.

curioserto
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#56 | Posted: 27 Jan 2018 13:45
The first spanking I witnessed was a class of 30 11 year old boys taking it in turns to bend over and receive a stroke with a large plimsoll. The punishment was for being noisy and took place in a corridor leading from the gym to the playing field. The plimsoll made a delightful thwacking sound as the gym master put a lot of force into each stroke.

I was also 11, but in a different class. I managed a covert side view of the action from the playing field and felt the first stirrings of excitement at the spectacle. My pulse was raised as I knew that I would be in trouble if spotted.

It was not the last punishment I witnessed in an all boys school but it is the one I bring to mind most often. I evaded physical punishment as a child and it was not until I was 50 that I plucked up the courage to experience the sensations for real. Ten years later and I still love the endorphins released through being spanked although my favourite implement is not the plimsoll but the lochgelly tawse.

TomHobbes
Male Author

USA
#57 | Posted: 30 Jan 2018 01:56
First time was in fourth grade [age 10] at a parochial school back in the fifties. Mr. Dobson was the teacher and he was strict. Our class delinquent was a kid named Victor and he loved to disrupt class. One day Mr. Dobson was at the blackboard in the front of the room and Victor was mimicking every move Dobson made. Suddenly Mr. Dobson spun around and caught Victor in the act, called him up to the front. then took his long wooden pointer stick from the desk. He grabbed Victor with one hand and bent him over, raised that stick, and cracked it on Victor's backside. He raised the stick and Victor spun a bit, ducked, and slipped through Mr. Dobson's legs just as the stick slashed down. It caught the teacher full across his own shins. We were going wild but trying to contain ourselves as Victor ran from the room to the adjacent cloak room. Mr. Dobson caught up with him there and we then heard but did not see a thorough thrashing. Still brings a smile today when I think of it.

TheWolfWithin
Male Member

USA
#58 | Posted: 23 May 2018 00:37
When I was eight years old I went down the street to a girl's house to play. Her mother had baked cookies for a social event and told us we couldn't have any. The phone rang and her mother left the room to talk. As soon as her mother left the little girl grabbed a handful of cookies and brought them over to me and we ate them. We ate about half of them. When her mother got off the phone she noticed the missing cookies and became furious.She grabbed the little girl and pulled down her pants, put her over her knee and spanked her really hard and for a long time. It was both shocking and scary. I thought I was going to be next but she just sent me home. This was in 1979-80 and not uncommon in North Carolina. Most people wouldn't have frowned on the idea of a mother spanking her daughter for stealing cookies, unlike today, who would show up on the woman's doorstep with pitchforks and torches ready to burn this heretic at the stake. I look back on it now and can't help but think it was a great show and the cookies were delicious.

Page  Page 6 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 11
donut88, Hilip, taxbag
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9