LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking uniform.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
ffrosstie
Male Member

Australia
#1 | Posted: 28 May 2013 00:13
What are the members thoughts of the soon to be spanked "spankee" (m of f) being attired in their "spanking uniform" This is clothing that is required to be worn for their upcoming punishment. Be it a skirt, shorts, nightie, panties etc.

Interested in members thoughts, experiences and stories that may contain such a ritual.

Ffrosstie

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 28 May 2013 01:33
I'm sure I've heard the idea before - wives who are required to dress in their old school uniform or gym outfit to emphasise their childishness, or drop-seat pyjamas etc, and there's a Julian Guile drawing of the 'Bad Bunny Punishment Suit' - with strategically placed holes to allow the buttocks to protrude. Of course, you'd have to distinguish between outfits the spankee is made to wear as part of a punishment, and those she (or he) may choose to dress up in for roleplaying purposes...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 28 May 2013 07:47
I've done a few stories that feature them. It's most prominent in the Spank Shops with Andrea's aprons. I also wrote an article that spoke about either being spanked in specific clothing or administering one attired a certain way.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 28 May 2013 12:39
I find the concept hot. Severla of my stories feature punishment uniforms in one way or another, including Analise and John, Jane Comes to the Institute, Dear Joanie, and others. It can enhance both the ritual and the shame aspects.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 28 May 2013 12:47
The plain old nightgown makes the perfect spanking outfit since it makes the bare bottom so easily available without necessarily exposing anything else. For males the equivalent garment is the nightshirt.

I happen to have a story "in the boiler" that features exactly those garments.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 28 May 2013 13:18
A perfect spanking garment for the bedroom might be one of those ridiculous gowns they use in hospitals that have ties in the front but leave the rear bare. Either otk or with the spankee lying on her stomach, be easy and simple to spank.
Shorty nightgowns and pajamas of course are well suited for bedroom spankings(or anywhere-say the lady likes to wander around the house still clad in sleepwear after she get up.
As those who have read some of my stories know, a favorite plot of mine is spanking for wearing too revealing or inappropriate clothes. Rather than discard the garment, have the spankee wear it for spankings in the future, as a reminder of what happens for disobedience. For example, the thong bikini that she flaunted herself in at the beach is now her punishment uniform.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 28 May 2013 15:02
Hmm...possible story idea there in which the punishment uniform in a set-up involving several women is also the vanilla get-up of someone else who blunders into the group.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 29 May 2013 13:12
My latest idea for a uniform for a quasi-judicial spanking is a thong leotard.
Recently I saw a pop video that featured women working out and spent some time on the thong leotard wearer. The comments of the panel was that it had brought much happiness to many teenage boys.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 29 May 2013 13:28
I have used this frequently in my stories, the waiting lady being required to wear a specific item of clothing, usually a nightgown or large t-shirt. In one, the "spanking uniform" she put on was her way of letting her husband know that she had done something that she felt she needed to be spanked for; white t-shirt, cotton panties, and socks.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 30 May 2013 00:04
What RSL is talking about with the hospital gown is largely where the idea for the aprons came from. They preserve modesty while still leaving the bottom bare for easy access.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 12
Abaddon, DAdams, dougmorton, dund93, flopsybunny, Geoffrey, mrswitcheroo
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9