LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

"Big Bang Theory" Spanking

Page  Page 2 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
titch
Male Member

England
#11 | Posted: 7 Dec 2012 22:12
Big Bang is my favourite programme by far but I'm afraid we in the UK are behind with our episodes so this one hasn't reached us yet. Being a fan of F/M and F/F I enjoyed a previous series when Sheldons mom threatened to put him over her knee, I had wondered about his mom as a spanker before and hoped maybe she would find a reason to spank the lovely Penny.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 7 Dec 2012 23:43
Love the show, haven't seen that episode yet, but anything with Mayim Bialik as Amy is often highly amusing. Her unrequited love/lust for Penny last season was really funny. I don't think Mrs Cooper would actually spank Penny, she's made comments that indicate she doesn't approve of Penny's lifestyle, but she wouldn't take it upon herself to spank another unrelated adult.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 8 Dec 2012 13:28
Seegee:
I don't think Mrs Cooper would actually spank Penny, she's made comments that indicate she doesn't approve of Penny's lifestyle, but she wouldn't take it upon herself to spank another unrelated adult.

Perhaps with Penny's permission, or at least acquiesence, say, after she got really drunk and embarrassed herself or Leonard...

titch
Male Member

England
#14 | Posted: 8 Dec 2012 15:09
Or maybe, Penny as upset Sheldon and sent him running home to Texas and his mom again, they lady offers to mend Sheldon if Penny takes her punishment for breaking him, OK so I'm desperate to see Pennys lovely bottom over Mrs Coopers knee! and before anybody tells me you can't break a person, Penny as said in the past that she broke Sheldon Lol One last thing, I know non of this will happen but does it do any harm to let your imagination run?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 8 Dec 2012 15:56
titch:
does it do any harm to let your imagination run?

Absolutely none whatsoever. In fact that's what we DO here in the Library (and why we have so many wonderful stories to read).

And for the record, "Penny" does have a great ass, which would be lovely to see getting smacked.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 9 Dec 2012 18:24
I was watching the Big Bang with a friend several weeks ago and I mentioned that I would bet that she is a pretty girl offstage sans makeup. He said he truly doubted it. Several days later I saw her on the morning news in an evening gown and thought she looked like AFF. Shortly thereafter, the newscaster mentioned Mayim being a Big Bank star and then I knew. Very pretty lady ... wonderful asset to the show.

Ziya
Female Member

Finland
#17 | Posted: 9 Dec 2012 22:32
Oh my, a spanking scene in my very favourite television show. It really made me love Sheldon as a character but still there is a part of me hoping that instead of it being Sheldon and Amy with like two minutes it would have been Leonard and Penny with more sexual content and like... the whole episode. :D
Never gonna happen but a girl can hope.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 9 Dec 2012 22:40
I think that the episode perfectly captured Sheldon's emotional maturity level. After forcing himself to admit that he care for Amy, he treated her the same way his mother had treated him - caring for her in a completely asexual way.

Goodgulf

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 10 Dec 2012 06:43
Mayim Bialik is quite attractive when she wants to be, not dressed up as Amy. I find it interesting that the 3 girls all have significant intellectual achievements. Kaley Cuoco (Penny) was a junior tennis champion and completed high school when she was 16 years old, Mayim Bialik (Amy) graduated college and has qualifications beyond that, the same is true of Melissa Rauch (Bernadette). In my opinion it should be those 3 giving the spankings.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 10 Dec 2012 13:07
I giggled at that scene the other night. I'm truly convinced that spanking is now on its way to becoming mainstream after that episode. Despite the impotent spanking over layers of clothes, Sheldon, who hates to be touched is touching Amy's tush. It is a pity Amy was wearing a thick nightgown and an even thicker robe. His spanks were completely muffled by all the layers. Baby steps, friends!

Page  Page 2 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 4
andres, Calibos, Hfielding, invadertim, laptopover, myrkassi, Ree, Sammi11205, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9