The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

"Big Bang Theory" Spanking

Page  Page 5 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#41 | Posted: 23 Dec 2012 20:07
dund93:
My problem with Debora in ELR, is I see see her as the family disciplinarian. I think a trip over M.I.L. Marie's lap would work wonders.

Debra's main problem seems to be Marie, IMO, and she's also a bit of a frustrated feminist. Marie's "traditional" mom/wife role actually gives her far more influence with her husband and sons than Debra's hectoring of the feckless Raymond to help around the house. Of course, Ray and Robert are both complete "mama's boys" so the competition is between Debra and Marie. I fear that Marie taking Debra in hand would only reinforce that and would prevent Raymond from ever really "growing up". Still, I think the Marie/Debra scenario is the more likely one...

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 24 Dec 2012 00:56
I agree. The only other family member i can see spanking Deborah is her F.I.L. Frank. He seems manly enough to bare her bottom and spank it scarlet.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 24 Dec 2012 03:51
Going back to M*A*S*H I always saw Hot Lips as the dominant type. There was an episode where Frank went whining to her about something that Hawkeye, and I can't remember if it was Trapper or BJ by that point, had done to him. She wasn't the least bit interested and asked "Hand me my hairbrush." Frank's response was "I don't think spanking them will do any good." I wondered from that point on if she spanked Frank.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#44 | Posted: 24 Dec 2012 14:43
dund93:
I agree. The only other family member i can see spanking Deborah is her F.I.L. Frank. He seems manly enough to bare her bottom and spank it scarlet.

I think Frank in manly enough, but Marie is the one who makes all the decisions, it seems. Maybe she could order Frank to do it while she watches. He'd probably do anything if there was cake involved...

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#45 | Posted: 24 Dec 2012 14:47
Seegee:
Going back to M*A*S*H I always saw Hot Lips as the dominant type. There was an episode where Frank went whining to her about something that Hawkeye, and I can't remember if it was Trapper or BJ by that point, had done to him. She wasn't the least bit interested and asked "Hand me my hairbrush." Frank's response was "I don't think spanking them will do any good." I wondered from that point on if she spanked Frank.

I always thought it was more likely Frank's wife spanked him. He was clearly terrified of her, not just her finding out about him and Margaret, but in general.

I always kind of pictured Col. Potter, under enough stress and being an old cavalryman, taking a riding crop or some type of leather implement and giving Hot Lips' bare bottom some "saddle sores".

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#46 | Posted: 24 Dec 2012 18:02
Frank spanking Deborah while Marie watches sounds like an excellent idea bogiephil1.
I think Marie would then demand some bare bottom corner time to complete the punishment.

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#47 | Posted: 26 Dec 2012 08:59
If there's one character on TV that needs her backside well warmed it's Carrie in "King of Queens".
Big mouthed, opinionated and egotistic to the point of extreme annoyance.
If only Doug or Arthur or let's face it any other character in the show would throw her across their knee and wallop that "Noo Yoik" smugness and sense of superiority out of her.
Now, that would be an episode worth recording and watching over and over and.........

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#48 | Posted: 26 Dec 2012 14:45
tysout:
If there's one character on TV that needs her backside well warmed it's Carrie in "King of Queens".
Big mouthed, opinionated and egotistic to the point of extreme annoyance.
If only Doug or Arthur or let's face it any other character in the show would throw her across their knee and wallop that "Noo Yoik" smugness and sense of superiority out of her.
Now, that would be an episode worth recording and watching over and over and.........

Umm... Check out my author page ("smuccatelli") and then check out "Carrie's Comeuppance". I think you'll like it.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#49 | Posted: 27 Dec 2012 06:10
Phil, I actually think what scared Frank about his wife was that I got the impression she was the one who controlled the money and his social status.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#50 | Posted: 27 Dec 2012 14:31
Seegee:
Phil, I actually think what scared Frank about his wife was that I got the impression she was the one who controlled the money and his social status.

That's true as well (I remember him talking to Hot Lips about that) but that doesn't mean his wife didn't also spank him, since one of the classic elements in a domestic discipline relationship is that the one who controls the money has the power (also in a domestic abuse relationship, but that's another issue). Hot Lips DID seem to be the dominant one, but that's one of the things that appealed to me was turning the tables on her. Would have been interesting to see if his "new" personality transferred back to MASH 4077 when they returned.

Page  Page 5 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 7
Flatfish, joojep123, katee, mark19601962, Postdec2022, proudrc09, york
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9