The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Mother/daughter spankings- TV Shows That Could Have Had Them

Page  Page 6 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#51 | Posted: 26 Mar 2015 01:57
Thanks Bogiephil. I will have to look up avuncular. Nice scenario with the castaways. . Just a note, Jim Backus was a great actor. Yes he was Thurston Howell , and Mr Magoo. I am again showing age. He was also the panty waist father to the great James Dean classic Rebel Without A Cause. Best wishes and goodnight.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#52 | Posted: 27 Mar 2015 02:07
Seegee wrote a geat story about Famous Moms. Well worth the read. TV brats spanked! Has the Spank Shop closed Seegee? Enjoyed, her? or his? stories and input. Best wishes. Nite.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#53 | Posted: 21 Jul 2015 18:49
How about the Walton's? The girls, especially Mary Ellen, could be bratty at times.
While there were a number of spanking threats on the show, from parents and grandparents,to my knowledge no one ever got spanked, even offscreen.
Olivia Walton would punish her kids by making them memorize a certain number of Bible verses! She was a bit of a religious fanatic.
In one episode Mary Ellen is hanging out with a boy that Olivia does not especially approve of.She orders her to memorize some verses and also tells her "to put on something decent."
Mary Ellen is wearing these little short-shorts,regular daisydukes. Would have a perfect fit had Olivia taken her to the woodshed for a switching!
Actually I have trouble with the concept of her being dressed like as I doubt teenage girls in rural Virginia in the 1930s would have been wearing shorts. It's my impression shorts did not come into fashion until around the World War II era,the 40s.
I have had some other problems with the Walton's in how life at that time and place is depicted.
They were supposed to be an impoverished rural family. Yet they had a nice home, electricity, indoor plumbing, things which a lot of country folk then lacked. And sometimes the episodes just got a little too saccharine and lovey-covey.
Its worth noting though that the show is based on a book written by Earl Hamner jr, the Homecoming,the follow-up to Spencer's Mountain which introduced the clan that TV changed the name of from Spencer to Walton. It's a much more racy book than the show -a major part of the plot is Clay-Boy Spencer on whom JohnBoy is based, worrying that he may gotten his girlfriend pregnant after a nude tryst in the woods! Definitely not the Waltons!
Spencer's Mountain was made into a move sometime in the 50s, and in it the Dad played by Henry gives his wife a smack on the butt when she is bent over a laundry basket.
Can you imagine John Walton turning Olivia over his knee ? Would have made for an interesting scene.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#54 | Posted: 22 Jul 2015 13:44
I did always think there should have been spankings in The Waltons as there were in Little House on the Prairie. Another good one would be Rizzoli and Isles (wouldn't you just love to see Sasha Alexander spanked by her real life mother-in-law Sophia Loren) and sometimes I do think Jane Rizzoli should get spanked in how she treats her mother sometimes. Have a great day.
Jim

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#55 | Posted: 22 Jul 2015 21:40
I believe the thread was about older shows rather than current ones, but I agree with you entirely on "Rizzoli and Isles". I'm sure La Sophia disapproves of Sasha Alexander's very bold nude scenes on the last season of "Shameless" (Showtime) if nothing else. In fact, Sasha's adoptive mother on the show is played by Jacqueline Bisset and who wouldn't want to see her give her daughter "what for" on the show, especially with that British accent (British accents are very good for scolding, no?). And Angie Harmon could definitely use an attitude adjustment from Lorraine Bracco, who looks quite capable of turning her daughter over her lap for a good spanking anytime, anywhere.

I'd like to nominate the show "Modern Family" and the two daughters of the Dunphys , Haley and Alex, as well deserving of smacked bottoms as well as the young adopted daughter of Cam and Mitchell, Lily, (Aubrey Anderson-Emmons) who's shaping up into a very sassy, rude little girl. They likely wouldn't lay a finger on her but perhaps her Aunt Claire or her step-grandmother (Sofia Vergara) might be persuaded to step in and take her in hand, or over a determined lap...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#56 | Posted: 23 Jul 2015 02:36
I don't know if anyone watches the she Nashville, but the teenage daughter Connie Britton's character (Rayna James) could certainly use a smacked bottom. She's portrayed by a teenager close to her own age oddly enough for Hollywood. Her most recent escapade saw her hold an anyone invited party in her mother's house with her younger sister present. It only ended when the younger sister called the police and they found the older sister making out on the couch in an upstairs room with her soon to be stepbrother. Rayna did mention getting the girls a nanny, and I was hoping we may seen a strict no nonsense type laying down the law to the young lady, but I think that was the mid season break of the show, because the next episode picked up two months later and no mention of a nanny, so I assume Maddie is still running wild and unspanked.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#57 | Posted: 23 Jul 2015 14:09
Back when my kids were at "that age", they incessantly watched 'Nickelodean'. The cartoons weren't bad, but the live action shows depicted families where the parents were either conveniently non-existent, or morons. I'd have very much liked to see one of these dopey parents drop their morning coffee and eventually have their head clear and regain their senses. Realizing that their brat kids had been drugging them into a daily stupor of idiocy in order to do whatever they wanted, the resulting spankings would have been fierce and gratifying.

After a time, I saw my step-kids and nieces watching 'The Disney Channel' and saw the same absent-or-idiotic parent model in effect, so my same wish applies to them as well. In the case of parentless shows, perhaps some stern relative could be written in to show up and take charge. Oh how lovely it would be for I-Carly or the entire cast of The Suite Life to be spanked raw. I have a tear in my eye just thinking about it.

As for mother/daughter spankings on regular shows...... I wouldn't want to actually see it, but off-screen I'd have found it amusing if Estelle Getty had spanked Bea Arthur.

And I saw a reference earlier in this thread to the Kardashian clan. Sorry but I can't think of any of those .....um.....'creatures' being spanked. Only a group crucifixion seems appropriate, and given their propensity for publicity, it could be televised. (I might actually tune in for that episode.)

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#58 | Posted: 23 Jul 2015 21:28
kdpierre:
And I saw a reference earlier in this thread to the Kardashian clan. Sorry but I can't think of any of those .....um.....'creatures' being spanked. Only a group crucifixion seems appropriate, and given their propensity for publicity, it could be televised. (I might actually tune in for that episode.)

Perhaps a group exorcism might be more useful. After all, if they're truly possessed, they're not really responsible. And as far as that goes, a group spanking by some really serious nuns might also work out well as a pay-per-view television event. I'd pay to see that! Otherwise, I refuse to watch (or read about) anyone named either Kardashian or Jenner. A waste of skin, all of them...

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#59 | Posted: 23 Jul 2015 23:18
Not Mother/daughter but mother and daughter spankings, I've always thought that the mother and daughters in Pride and Prejudice could have done with a good spanking, and in fact wrote a story including it.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#60 | Posted: 23 Jul 2015 23:59
Conveniently absent parents are a staple of books aimed at children or teens, it naturally filtered into TV and even movies in some cases. I attended a panel at Worldcon with authors of YA books and it was titled 'Kill the parents'.

Page  Page 6 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 9
78spank, abelard, bobbo6359, Dansmyb, DarJack, jenwish, jogreenknickers, luw1818, medici, Schoyce1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9