The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Comments and replies

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
barretthunter
Male Author

England
#31 | Posted: 27 Mar 2011 18:26
rollin:
what in real time and over a four hour window. I imagine it's a little like being able to appear like Banquo's ghost and say, "how do like the story?"

I heard that Anthony Hopkins went to see "The Silence of the Lambs" at his local cinema, saw a girl in front of him who was particularly affected by the horror shots, and at the end, he tapped her on the shoulder, put on his Hannibal Lecter voice and asked her if she'd enjoyed the film. Result - the biggest scream of all.

saetana
Female Member

England
#32 | Posted: 27 Mar 2011 21:18
njrick:
Thanks for making an occasional exception.

Your're welcome, LOL, I would be prepared to comment on every story that I read on here but that would entail too much criticism due to matters of personal taste and I'm not sure that is totally fair if an author tends to write mainly in that orientation/genre/whatever, it doesn't mean their writing is bad but, for example, F/m and M/m leaves me cold so I either don't read it or I skip it if part of another story. I don't feel my personal taste (to that degree at least) should mean making a detrimental comment but I can't exactly praise a story I didn't like, so herein lies the problem with commenting more frequently

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
BashfulBob, canardchronique, Elodie, Rahundy, sarahguyre
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9