The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Shameless plug thread

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 30 Nov 2010 19:06
Just in case any of our represented authors would like to bring one or more of their library submissions to the attention of the masses then feel free to expound the literary merits of said items in here ...

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 30 Nov 2010 20:17
rollin:
Well I already did mine up in the "least favorite" thread but since this one is a dedicated thread I'll repeat.

It was your post and "shameless plug" reference that made me think we should really encourage such a thing and have a dedicated thread for it..

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 1 Dec 2010 03:36
Februs. Would it be permissible in this hollowed hall of literary titans for a mere reader to plug stories? Especially if I were to refrain from plugging edb's RDSC series which everybody from here to Epsilon Eridani knows I'm crazy about. I'm thinking moldy oldy goldies mostly. I could perhaps confirm that Rick is shamelessly pretty brazen and that is reflected in his stories (no sequels; not ever; not even for a million pounds). What's your protocol on this one?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 1 Dec 2010 03:38
twisted8:
What's your protocol on this one?

As long as whatever's being plugged is accessible in the library then feel free to plug away ....

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 1 Dec 2010 03:39
twisted8:
I could perhaps confirm that Rick is shamelessly pretty brazen and that is reflected in his stories (no sequels; not ever; not even for a million pounds)

um.... did I hear a million pounds? Let's not be too hasty. What exactly is that, in dollars?

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 1 Dec 2010 15:31
Maybe because I am kinky in other ways than just spanking, I found the title to this thread quite amusing. It just seemed like "shameless plug" was a BDSM oxymoron. (Can anyone be made to wear a 'plug' and not be at least a teeny bit humiliated by it?) So I began to ponder what design of plug or under what circumstances one might feel no embarrassment in being thus impaled and could think of nothing that could elevate plug wearing to a proud act.

Of course I know what was meant by 'plug' but it did not stop my mind from immediately thinking of the other meaning.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 1 Dec 2010 17:32
The Shameless Plug Award is hereby awarded to ....

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 2 Dec 2010 01:57
flopsybunny:
The Shameless Plug Award is hereby awarded to ....

This sure is Shameless. That plug sure looks big too. Must have a VERY big hole to fill. And for a spanko site is waving the wrong piece of apparel. Hussy is a good word!

TheEnglishMaster:
unless you fancy 141,465-and-counting Cropton Hall?

Ok. I'll step up. I will read 'Something For the American Market' soon and comment. But I think this post was just a way to "Wave Desperately" at a certain Master of English's own second most popular series on the site. But everyone between Epsilon Eridani and Terra knows what THE MOST POPULAR series, now at over 200,000 words and counting, IS!
(There is a really big good natured Grin in there for you TEM!)

kdpierre:
(Can anyone be made to wear a 'plug' and not be at least a teeny bit humiliated by it?)

Not in my experience. That's the object.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 14 Dec 2010 19:28
twisted8:
flopsybunny: The Shameless Plug Award is hereby awarded to ....
This sure is Shameless. That plug sure looks big too. Must have a VERY big hole to fill. And for a spanko site is waving the wrong piece of apparel. Hussy is a good word!

Well, perhaps the panties are actually a thong, which would be revealed if the picture's perspective showed her derriere--and hopefully the cheeks (such as they are on a bathtub plug) are nicely reddened, which would also be visible from a 'rear view' shot.

I have to admit that, until now, I'd never thought of an old-style bathtub (or possibly sink) plug as shameless, sexy or spankable--or even as having (female) gender.

BTW, is this thread really all that different from the one on the author's "Best Work"? If you're publicly calling a particular story your best work, isn't that in effect 'plugging' it? (Unless of course you have such a low opinion of your own work that you'd simply consider it 'the best of a bad lot'--but I don't think any contributing authors here have self-esteem issues which are THAT serious.)

Hmmmm..."Shameless, Sexy and Spankable," that might be a good story title... --C.K.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 15 Dec 2010 01:43
CrimsonKidCK:
BTW, is this thread really all that different from the one on the author's "Best Work"?

MUCH different. There you can shamelessly plug just one story (your best), whereas here on the "Shameless Plug" thread it appears to be unlimited. I already plugged about 10 of my stories here, but now I think I'm going to go back and plug the other 82. That's SO MUCH a better use of my time than actually writing anything new.

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
Andes107, FiddlersGreen, jeffspanks
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9