Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#51 | Posted: 3 Apr 2011 00:46
And few threads deserve it more!

rollin
Male Member

USA
#52 | Posted: 3 Apr 2011 00:52
Februs, nice idea. It will be very helpful. Thanks.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#53 | Posted: 7 Nov 2011 20:43
The finale part of Negotiated Sitter's Terms has now been posted. I want to take this opportunity to thank all of those who were instrumental and you know who you are in helping get the end of the story posted. I am interested in all comments to the story, but especially am curious how those who took time during the serial playing out to comment to add their final thoughts. Happy Reading and please voice your thoughts of how the serial wrapped it self up.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#54 | Posted: 27 Aug 2012 23:08
kdpierre:
So I began to ponder what design of plug or under what circumstances one might feel no embarrassment in being thus impaled and could think of nothing that could elevate plug wearing to a proud act.

I would think a young man sporting a hot pink plug might experience a tad of embarrassment. Just saying.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#55 | Posted: 28 Aug 2012 00:23
saetana:
New stories are only on the latest list for a short time and there are so many authors on here that I'm surprised more don't post in here to plug their stories

Well saetana, feel free to find your way to my author's page; consider yourself welcome and check out the Lucky Dip to get a flavor for the variety of styles and orientation; the oldies are goodies also.
islandcarol

janewoo8888
Female Member

Singapore
#56 | Posted: 27 Nov 2012 06:27
Just plug it in & make sure u plug the right whole in one.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#57 | Posted: 27 Nov 2012 06:45
You can also use the BROWSE. There are categories like Workplace, School, Judicial, Religious, General, Fantasy, Femdom, Domestic, etc... For each category you can choose Adult - Teen - Child. Click on one and the stories will show at the bottom.

You can also use the SEARCH feature, which has the same categories at the bottom. Type in a word at the top such as school. Go to the bottom of the page and click on Adult - Teen - Child, and you can also click on the spanker and the spankee (Male - Female) for the orientation you like. If you know the full title of the story you can just type it in and not bother with anything else.

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#58 | Posted: 3 Mar 2013 20:01
Kdpierre, in reference to your comment, when I first saw the words "Shameless Plug," I thought it said "Stainless Steel Plug." A weighty thought, is it not?

solitare
Male Member

USA
#59 | Posted: 6 Mar 2013 15:12
haha

Page  Page 6 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 4
Berksblade2, Calibos, canth256, Fokus014, Keith99, ncmtnspanker, nickw6666, paradoxu, ShelbyH, wiz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9