LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Good F/m spanking authors

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#21 | Posted: 11 Feb 2012 11:57
If we judge success on the number of comments posted then my "Beneficial Effects of Corporal Punishment, Part One" was the most well received of all my stories. This is most certainly an F/M tale but the tables are turned in part 2.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 11 Feb 2012 16:19
Strangely unmentioned, Billboard is also an excellent F/M author. Simply type a name into the author box and all of any given authors stories will come up. Good luck ...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 11 Feb 2012 22:24
I'll second that, Billboard does excellent F/M work and his work in the other pairings is also of quite high quality.

supermario
Male Author

England
#24 | Posted: 11 Feb 2012 23:57
I may as well plug myself, the majority of my stories all feature a spankee between the ages of 15 and 21. I write exclusively F/m. "Mrs Cameron and Timothy" feature a teacher and a young man. The Mario series chronicles my life and the spankings I have been given, mostly by my mom Marta.

Mario

christian0539
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 12 Feb 2012 02:42
Jumping on board the self-plugging bandwagon.... I don't attempt much F/m, though my series "My Summer In The Tree House" has a fair amount of it. Actually I am not sure that the capital F applies in this case since I purposely never mentioned the age of the females in my story. And actually the male (me) was thirteen, not fifteen to twenty-one as you requested, but you may enjoy the story just the same.

Regards,
Christian

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 12 Feb 2012 23:24
I've got a few posted - mainly because the board where I first post (then proofread, edit based on comments, and otherwise fix the story before sending it here) my work opened a F/m forum and I decide to explore that medium.

The ones I wrote for that board were:

Home Made Wine - Eric has new neighbours, ones that are into making wine. After he and their son (Jack) help themselves to some wine and Jack is caught, Eric's mother insists that he go next door to apologise and offer to pay for the wine he drank. When he arrives he discovers that Jack's bottom has already paid the price for his share of the wine and Jack's mother expects Eric to pay in the currency.

Returning to the Family Reunion - a 20 year man goes to a family reunion, and as he drinks from his bottle he can't help thinking about a reunion from years ago - one where a pretty teenaged cousin gave a bunch of boys well deserved spanking. He snuck away before it was his turn on her lap and has spent years regretting that choice. Half drunk, he runs into the same cousin (who's also been drinking a bit) and sees if he can relive those long ago days.

Reaching for a Memory - a young looking 20something actor is playing young, acting the role of a teenage boy in a movie. The script calls for the character to be spanked and the actor is drawing a blank on how to act that scene. Normally he would draw on a memory, but he lacks any applicable memories to draw on. At least he lacks those memories at the beginning of the story...

Those were the ones that I was thinking about, but going through my author's page, I've found the following "F/m" stories where the m is teen.

The Genius - a teen boy is attending university and is much younger than his classmates (because he is a genius who is going to college years early) and annoys the female members of his study group to the point where they decide to take action.

Ghost Town - a teenage boy is given almost unlimited freedom one summer, mostly because his parents both work from home. The neighbours think that "his parents are home so they must be watching him" while his parents (who put in long hours in different home offices) think their son is spending his time at his friends' homes. Left to his own devices, he explores in a modern ghost town. At place where the town's main employer closed down and without that to anchor things, everyone moved out (or had their house repossessed) within a year. Since few were able to sell their houses, many families left furniture, clothing, and other bric-a-brac behind.
As he takes stupid risks by breaking into boarded up houses he finds one where there is clear evidence that the family spanked. There are some belts that were left hanging in odd places, some diaries that were left behind, and even a few photo albums that were used to record punishments. He finds it hard to decide which is more interesting - that a teenaged girl lived here and got it or that her younger brothers (and their friends) got it. As he pictures living in a house where parents care enough to monitor their kids' behaviour, he bends over a bed and imagines what might have happened if he had been a misbehaving guest in the house. Later he finds souvenir paddles and pictures them being used, then invites himself on a group outing to the water park that sold them to see if he can buy a new one. Still later (it's a long story - about 11,000 words) he tracks down one of the people who used to live in that house. The then teenaged daughter is now a young mother and when he returns her diary she's horrified about the chances he took. She feels that if his parents won't take action then she should.

Glass Wall - set in a world where magic and technology co-exist, a teenaged boy spends months researching the 'glass wall' spell. When cast it will allow him (and only him) to see through a wall. His inspiration for all of this work is the teenaged girl in the next apartment whose bedroom is but a single thin wall away from his own. He plans to watch her dressing and undressing - but things don't work out quite the way he plans.

Magic and the School Nurse - technically this is F/m, F/f. In a world where magic exists, a high school boy tries to use magic to see through girls' clothes. The magic changes his vision too much and the student ends up at the nurse's office where "physical stimulus" will be used to return his vision to normal. Afterwards, a girl sees how he is sitting and thinks back to how the nurse did the same with her.

Revenge of the ... - another F/m, F/f - this time the F/f bit happens first. A high school nerd is used by a pretty classmate when she needs an assignment done, then shunned after he does it for her. In revenge he arranges for her to be spanked - and remotely switches on her net cam so he can watch. He feels guilty about it until later when, while staying at aunt's, his own bottom is seen to.

Switch - A Regretted Gift - a teenage boy who can see over the backyard fence from his bedroom window tries to convince his backdoor neighbour to switch her pretty teenaged daughter. He hopes to see some of it, if only the girl's trip to the backyard to cut the switch. Alas, the mother is not so easily fooled and it's the boy being sent to cut a switch.

Then there are the "Dear Anne" letters where nothing actually happens but spankings are discussion:

Dear Anne Letters: 05 - a college boy is looking for advice. Years ago he could have been spanked by a friend's mother (who would have been the first to spank him), but while he was thinking about maybe allowing it to happened the friend moved away - leaving him to wonder "What if?". Now at college, he's run into the old friend and discovered that the mother lives within easy travel distance. He writes for advice, wondering if he should try to get her to spank him now.

Dear Anne Letters: 09 - a boy in high school is looking for advice. His family recently moved and as a result he spends most of his after school time (before his parents get home in the evening) alone in his apartment playing video games. While home alone he's heard the woman in the next apartment spanking her son (who is younger than the writer). So far these spankings have only been audible while the boy is home alone. When he meets the neighbour, she seems to think that the boy is younger than he is (he's overdue for a growth spurt) and has suggested that he needs watching - and probably a good spanking for lying to her about his age. The reason he is writing is that the neighbour has recently talked to the boy's mother and made an offer to watch him after school. The boy's mother doesn't know about the spankings and has left the choice up to the boy - who is undecided. Part of him would like to know how it feels to have parents who care that much about what he's doing, but he doesn't actually want to be spanked. As part of her answer, Anne advising him that he has to decide before his parents overhear the neighbour delivering a spanking to her son - otherwise the decision might be taken from him and he'll never know what he would have decided.

Dear Anne Letters: 17 - this is clearly from the same household as above, but this time it's the mother writing in. She say that she's given the choice of being "watched" (mostly because she's tired of coming home to unfinished homework) to her son, but almost immediately after giving her son that choice she learned that the neighbour believes in spanking. She wonders if she should still leave the choice to her son, what to do in the unlikely event that the neighbour spanks writer's son, and the more likely event of that the son will hear or see a spanking. The answers to these two letters are interesting to read as Dear Anne offers conflicting advice on how to handle the aftermath of the son's possible (but what Anne says is very unlikely) spanking.

It seems that I've written more F/m than I had realised...

Goodgulf

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 12 Feb 2012 23:35
Goodgulf:
It seems that I've written more F/m than I had realised...

Wow! As a former self-plugger myself, I'm truly impressed! Excellent work!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 13 Feb 2012 00:17
Umm... I don't consider it plugging when someone asks "where can I find blah stories" and I point out mine. As for the descriptions - they are there so the poster can decide if he wants to read them. If he sees the descriptions and says "not for me" then that's better than him wasting his time looking through a story that's not for him.

Goodgulf

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 13 Feb 2012 00:49
Goodgulf:
I don't consider it plugging when someone asks "where can I find blah stories"

Sorry. I didn't mean to give offense. Responding to a request is indeed different from shameless self-plugging.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 13 Feb 2012 02:20
Sorry - it's been a long day. On the bright side, my life is gradually returning to normal, meaning I should have time to write again.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 6
preston27, silkyslim
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9