LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Good F/m spanking authors

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
midnightshow37
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 02:01
Which authors on the forums writes a lot (if any) F/m spanking stories where the m is generally 15-21 y/o?

SNM
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 02:48
Off the top of my head, tfs, medici, knottypine, JGH57, rollin, Seegee, Aunt Carla, and myself have all written stories like that. Tell me more about your specific tastes, and I might be able to recommend some titles.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 02:55
Don't forget Arthur James Blimp (called by certain folks around here blimpy-bum).

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 02:56
midnightshow37:
Which authors on the forums writes a lot (if any) F/m spanking stories where the m is generally 15-21 y/o?

Ahhhh well, that's pretty much what the 'Search' function is for, it will find stories with an F/m orientation--female spankers and male spankees. If you indicate just 'teenage' for the age grouping, you'll end up with female spankers and male spankees in the 13-19 age range. If you want the spankers to be women (adult females), then you'd have to indicate both 'teenage' and 'adult'--but I believe that you could get stories with adult males as spankees (at the hands of both women and/or teenaged girls), so you'd have to use the story description icons and/or synopses to do some further sorting.

However, it would narrow it down a bit for you ... --C.K.

brian9
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 12:19
Nearly all of my stories are F/m, although I do have a few F/f and even some F/M. Enjoy.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 13:27
I've only written two F/M stories, but they both fall within those parameters. After Hours Conference and A Tale of Two Tannings, both in the library.

blimp
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 16:26
njrick:
Don't forget Arthur James Blimp (called by certain folks around here blimpy-bum).

It was kind of you to mention me Rick. It was less kind of you to mention what a certain out of control member of the library staff calls me!! I can assure you, use of the nickname is not widespread!

rollin
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 17:21
I have quite a few of these. They tend to involve younger men/older women. Some stand alone stories are:

MAID SERVICE
TROY
STRIPES
MASTER'S THESIS
BIRTHDAY AUCTION ACTION
SUMMER OF 74

Some multi-part stories are:

THRICE BURNED
LIFE WITH STACEY

Crimson Kid writes in this genre quite effectively. His stories tend to be about adult domestic discipline. If you like English school themes I'd suggest Arthur Blimp.Also I would recommend tfs and medici whose male characters I believe fit within your desired age group.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 17:58
I also write in the F/M and F/m genre. I switch around a bit, too. Sometimes I do M/F - M/f and F/F - F/f. Some are stories that are of mixed orientation.

B

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 7 Feb 2012 19:36
I'd like to thank SNM for the mention. I tend to write mostly F/F or F/M, but there's the occasional M/F piece as well. Some of the Spank Shop's and one PGB are exclusively F/M, with some F/MF being in there, and I have standalones which are also F/M, most popular of these seem to be Big Sister and A Big Boy Like You.

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 12
badcarla, carto75, Dane, DenseWall, Heroth, jwads, Mika, preston27, Rickinto
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9