The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Picture Story Challenge 2011 Result

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 01:01
Many thanks to everyone who took the time to write something for the latest Challenge and also to those who participated by reading, voting and commenting on the entries. It was great to see all the different creative approaches and a number of stories that I personally thought were first class didn't even make the Top 6. Speaking of the Top 6, congratulations to tfs whose winning entry polled 522 votes and was the clear winner and to the second and third placed authors, TheEnglishMaster and flopsy. Honourable mention must also go to the runners up: PinkAngel, Tomas and Rollin.

The result in full:

Daddy's Little Girl by tfs: 522
Obedience by TheEnglishMaster: 463
Saturday Punishments by flopsybunny: 459

Bare Bottomed Boating by PinkAngel: 451
The Posh School by Tomas: 425
It's About Time by Rollin: 377

We look forward to doing it all again, probably at the beginning of 2012.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 01:14
Congrats to all the winners, runners up and to all the authors, it was a great challenge. I thought the rowboat was a very pretty colour by the way.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 01:16
I had thought that this challenge would be very difficult with a picture of a boat. Well....the writing in this contest was excellent. Possibly better than I would have imagined. We certainly have some great authors.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 01:33
First, congratulations to all of the authors, and especially to the winners.

Usually when I really like a story and give it maximum points, it is marked forever for obscurity. My picks never seem to win. This time was different! I gave out exactly 3 "tens". Two of my "tens" occupy first and second place. The third place winner is one of my few "nines".

In general, there was some really great writing in this batch.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#5 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 02:36
Congrats to the winner, to the second and third places and to the runner ups, but special congratulations to all creative authors that participated offering their readers high quality stories. I agree with all of you, we have great authors.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#6 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 02:51
This indeed was a very tough competition to judge with so many fantastic and imaginative stories. With the sheer enormity of the entries it made for many hours of pleasurable and highly entertaining reading. My congratulations to the winners and runners up

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 03:44
Congrats to all involved. The challenges always produce some great stories.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 04:11
Congrats to all who entered.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#9 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 06:57
And what about an extra round of gratulations to the worthy winner tfs? Congratulations!

JohnH
Male Member

England
#10 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 08:21
Well Done to ALL our worthy winners in a very high standard contest.
The quality of the entries was OUTSTANDING and every story was more than worthy of its submission.

I have said before that the real winners here were the readers who had the delight and pleasure of enjoying each and every story, and our wonderful library which is enriched by the input from all of the very talented authors it now boasts.

Congratulations to tfs who has triumphed this time, and deservedly so, but without wishing to detract from this excellent distinction, could I just remind our Authors, in the eyes of your readers you are All winners!

Thank you all for the constant entertainment and pleasure your work provides for us all year through.
And just a final Thanks to the STAFF who organised, administered and invigilated this great event.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 7
Brandywine1, dund93, Matteo69
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9