LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Picture Story Challenge 2011 Result

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
aynat
Male Member

Ireland
#21 | Posted: 22 Sep 2011 23:47
Heartiest congratulations to tfs and the the silver and bronze medalists too as well of course as the next three who bring the roll of honour to an appropriate 'six of the best'!

Well done to all who entered, great nights reading was the result and thanks too to the organusers and to those who took the time to comment

Roll on the next one ...

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 23 Sep 2011 00:06
mobile_carrot:
I ended up with about ten of the longer stories still to read to which I gave an average score for fairness, including the winner which I have to say was a beautiful story

Thank you for that gesture of fairness! It may very well be that (unlike the winner) I received the lion's share of my votes from such actions. Funny - it never occurred to me to capsize the boat..

tfs
Male Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 23 Sep 2011 06:35
Thanks to all who wrote, read and voted on the stories in the contest. My special thanks to all who have sent along their congratulations and good wishes (not to mention their votes!). I'm very grateful.

I would join others before me by making special mention of a few personal favorites that were not listed among the top six. They include "Voyage to Perdition", "Moving On", "The Island", "Island Express" and "The Woodsman" by our ailing Bunny which, no disrespect to all those who voted otherwise, I rather preferred over Flopsy's story that actually won third place.

Again, thank you all and congratulations to everyone who contributed the stories that made the contest so interesting and enjoyable.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 23 Sep 2011 09:12
Many thanks to all that read and voted on my story which although not amongst the winners harvested a record (for me) number of extremely gratifying comments.
I shall reply individually to all of you but it will take a little time.
My congratulations to the worthy winners

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 8
john4
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9