LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Great Spanking Anthology finally completed

Page  Page 4 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
voyeuse
Male Member

Scotland
#31 | Posted: 9 Feb 2013 17:17
What a tremendous effort! I had no idea this was to be such a huge project. (And of course it is nice to be included...) Let's hope the funds come rolling in soon.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 9 Feb 2013 18:23
voyeuse:
Let's hope the funds come rolling in soon.

Sales have been very disappointing so far but hopefully over time things will pick up and irrespective I think it was a very worthwhile thing to do.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#33 | Posted: 9 Feb 2013 20:28
Februs:
Sales have been very disappointing so far but hopefully over time things will pick up

Give it time. Sure, it starts slow. That's because newly released material has little visibility to Amazon's search engine. It's all about visibility. It's analogous to shelf space in a store. They wont buy you if they can't see you. Things that help are, number one, sales. Also reviews and "likes" help. I've found that the more something sells, the more visibility it gains when someone goes looking by typing "spanking stories" in the search bar. Also, make sure to create tags. In fact anyone here can go in and "tag" a volume. The more the better.

Now having said all that about the LSF anthologies, readers here could also go and help out some of our other authors (ahem) by doing the same thing for them.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 9 Feb 2013 20:36
rollin:
Give it time. Sure, it starts slow. That's because newly released material has little visibility to Amazon's search engine.

I know how Amazon works but in this case it's largely irrelevant. We have almost 700 members logging in every day and also have the ability to sell direct.

rollin:
Now having said all that about the LSF anthologies, readers here could also go and help out some of our other authors (ahem) by doing the same thing for them.

This is a thread about the LSF Anthologies. Authors can of course promote their own commercial interests on their own sites and blogs.

tribemen
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 10 Feb 2013 00:21
Look's like it took some doing to get this off and running and I wish you great success.

I feel quite honored to have been asked to donate one of my stories,thank you.

JCP

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#36 | Posted: 10 Feb 2013 08:00
Yes, it is a huge honour to have my story included too, and finally feel the elation of being a published author (woohoo!!). I have downloaded several of the LSf books already thu Amazon and will definitely be leaving very glowing comments and ratings!!!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 10 Feb 2013 15:34
jools:
will definitely be leaving very glowing comments and ratings!!!

Hey - I really need a pair of specs - I thought you said rantings :D

Some reviews would be great, jools, thank you very much

Guy
Male Author

USA
#38 | Posted: 10 Feb 2013 16:43
Februs:
Sales have been very disappointing so far

It's early days, so way too soon to be disappointed. I have put a little blurb and a link on my story site. I would encourage anyone with a blog or other spanking site to do the same.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 10 Feb 2013 16:58
Guy:
It's early days, so way too soon to be disappointed. I have put a little blurb and a link on my story site. I would encourage anyone with a blog or other spanking site to do the same.

Thanks for this Guy. If anyone wants a banner for their blogs they can download the following by right mouse clicking and saving it:

And if needed, this is the descriptive blurb we used for them:

The Great Spanking Anthology is a unique compilation of 180 stories presented in six volumes - with volume six containing exclusively F/M stories. There are 30 stories and over 75,000 words in each volume, over 470,000 words in total! The anthology brings together the spanking community who have cooperated in this project. It celebrates diversity from the original storylines which have been written by 180 different authors based in various parts of the world - including England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, South Africa, France, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Brazil and the USA. All the stories in this vast undertaking are entirely fictional and all involve adult spankings.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 10 Feb 2013 18:54
Not a lot I can add to what has gone before but well done anyway. I'll do my bit by going and liking them on Amazon.

I had thought, "Wow, my Waitrose story in story 1 in Vol 1. Then I realised that After Waitrose comes early in the alphabet. Like the idea of story entitled "Aardvark....something something". Perhaps I will write one.

Also discovered the spank emoticom (someone used it above). How do copy it to my pc so I can use it generally?

Geoffrey Stirling.

Page  Page 4 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 12
Andrew14, carto75, cossington, JuergenB, katee, ronclute, Stonewall2, trojan1a, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9