Great Spanking Anthology finally completed

Page  Page 2 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 05:15
jools:
Februs, if it is not too much to ask, would it be possible to post a list of LSf author pseudonyms in the anthologies.

I think this might be it, apologies to anyone I missed...

Annette Parker: angelmischief
Rosana Young: flowerchild
Ric Harder: Cal33
Ellie Lassiter: elliej
Sam Stewart: Flatfish
Lucy Appleby: flopsybunny
Richard Barrington: Hotspur
Jim Simpson: Jimisim
Nyree Grace: Jools
H. Andrew Swinburne: js_anon
Carrie Tanner: Sparky2
Constance Masters: Chelsea1234
Katie Bradford: Katie B
Janine Burrell: Janine
Neil Dominik: Neil
Ollie Patbotham: opb
Angela Stone: PinkAngel
Geraldine Hills: Linda
Rue Chapman: ruegirl
Alice Arapahoe: Sheri
Stanlegh Meresith: TEM
Werther: knottypine
Flora Sharp: Valerie
Patrick Kaykes: Smeple
Steve Timmons: tfs

opb
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 07:46
As others have said, a magnificent effort and well done to all those who've slaved away.

When I was approached to supply a story I'd imagined just a slim volume with not many stories, no doubt to be followed in due time with Volume 2, Volume 3, Spanking Anthology Gold, The Very Best Of the Spanking Anthology, the Ultimate Collection and the Best Spoanking Anthology in the world - Ever.

Now I see what a huge task was envisioned from the start.

Well done

Iconoclast13
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 10:21
jools:
I can imagine being spanked with an aardvark would be awfully uncomfortable!

I bet it'd be no day at the beach for the aardvark either.

Meanwhile, I believe everyone involved in the production and development of The Great Spanking Anthology deserves a hearty pat on the back - or something that is essentially the same thing.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 14:16
The e-books look great, inside and out! Just downloaded all 6 volumes to my Kindle so now I have enough reading material for the next 5 years! (And I can delete that awful 50 Shades trilogy taking up valuable space!)

To all potential buyers out there, PLEASE remember to "like" each book on its description page (it will not identify you or link the tally to your account) and to leave a review when you can (you will have the ability to create a pen name, so your identity will be kept anonymous).

Congrats to all the authors, and big thanks to everyone involved in making this massive project a reality!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 15:06
Fantastic! That's the one word I can come up with that sums it all up. Febs, Flopsy, and the entire court of Admins, you have all done a marvelous job at this huge undertaking. I'm proud to be a part of it, as I know other authors feel the same.

Pat

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 15:49
I was very flattered to be included in such good company, and the great thing is that these collections ensure the continuance of the library, without having to charge members for the privilege.

There must still be scope for further anthologies given the vast amount of untapped material.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 16:18
This is a magnificent achievement and the covers stand out in a crowd. I am honored and humbled to have one of my stories placed in an annal along with hall of fame authors. I hope it raises the needed fund for the site.

The work of Flopsy, Februs, Pinkbunny and Janine is amazing and illustrative of the lengths they will go to make our library a place none other on the Internet.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 16:44
Like everyone else, I would like to thank all who were involved for their many hours of hard work. I have to believe that it was also a bit of fun to put together. I am honored to have my story included.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#19 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 17:07
I would just like to congratulate Febs and Flops on a job well done. Don't the volumes look great!!

Also a huge thank you to Valerie who, whilst still donning her validation cap, managed to fit a proofreading cap on top and proofread many of the stories ready for addition to the anthology

rollin
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 8 Feb 2013 18:12
As one who has been there I can tell you this is quite a piece of work. The cover design, assembling the manuscripts, and the big nightmare---the formatting. You have to make it compatible with multiple rendering platforms and then check them all out to make sure nothing displays in some screwy unanticipated way. It's quite a job and Februs and flopsy must be commended (and exhausted by now). But the advantage is, the library will get funded.

I said this on another thread but I think you will maximize revenue to the library if you buy from the storefront here on site. The reason is, the platform providers like Amazon work on a royalty system. At $4.95 per book I assume they have signed up for the 70% royalty less distribution cost (minimal for eBooks). But it's not always 70%. It depends upon the particular "store" and the country where the order originates, so some sales only generate a 35% royalty.

I think the covers are a good idea. Looking similar, they generate brand identification which is very important when you are trying to market in such a crowded field. And believe me, the field of eBook spanking fiction is very crowded with hundreds of authors vying for sales. I think the covers will stand out because most authors use stock photography, especially the "romance" crowd.

So congrats, guys and here's to robust sales.

Page  Page 2 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 4
brettchad, dignan46, michael57
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9