The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

The Mills Governess

rollin
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 27 Jan 2011 20:06
In looking over my own stuff I do notice a story that has not received a lot of traffic, but which might be appealing to readers who like Victorian era fantasy. THE MILLS GOVERNESS is a multipart tale about a nerdy inventor of a time travel device who wants to go back in time to see a distant relative, a pretty 16 year old girl, get a real birching. Unfortunately for him, he lands in the body of an adolescent male who is under the care of a strict governess. Complications ensue. Think of it as Miles Underwood's The English Governess meets Back to the Future. There is F/F, F/M and M/F in this bawdy farce.

My shameless plug for today.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 27 Jan 2011 20:12
rollin:
THE MILLS GOVERNESS

Ah yes, I remember that one, Rollin. And I commented at the time I read it. I think it's great.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 27 Jan 2011 22:43
That's nice of you to say. It was fun to write because of the funky logic of time travel. The diary is a clue as to what is going on, and you have that age old question as to whether a time traveller will return to a present that is different from the one he left. But the story was dumped in here along with the rest of my older stuff when I joined the site and it never seemed to get much traction. Oh well, that's why God invented shameless plugging.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 27 Jan 2011 22:45
rollin:
that's why God invented shameless plugging.

Well, God wasn't paying attention when I plugged my Burns' night story! *lol*

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 28 Jan 2011 00:28
Linda:
Well, God wasn't paying attention when I plugged my Burns' night story!

Just because he invented it doesn't mean he intended it to be successful. I shamelessly plugged so many of my stories that I counted count them all, and I don't think it generated more than a handful of reads among all of them. Should we blame god? or maybe the author/plugger?

rollin
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 28 Jan 2011 20:51
Well, so much for the shameless plug gambit. In the last 24 hours, as far as I can tell, not one person read the story. Oh well.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 01:11
rollin:
Well, so much for the shameless plug gambit. In the last 24 hours, as far as I can tell, not one person read the story. Oh well.

May be you should give us readers a little more than 24 hours to read your plug. I will look for THE MILLS GOVERNESS and give it a read.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 16:23
Well, you have a point there. Not everybody comes online every day to check things out. This was sort of an experiment by me to see if the shameless plug thread actually worked.