The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Doctor Who. A jolly good smacked bottom

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
jogreenknickers
Female Member

England
#11 | Posted: 21 Nov 2023 13:35
Karen Gillan as Amy Pond. She could spank me any day, but wow, being a girl myself I would have loved to spank that perfect specimen of a bottom she had!! The Doctor missed out on a treat there

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 23 Nov 2023 03:26
Granddaughter Susan was the one asked if she wanted a smacked bottom on the same episode that that the Doctor left Susan to marry a man that she had recently met.

I watched those episodes back in early 80s. They were wonderful.

MPDawson
Male Member

England
#13 | Posted: 23 Nov 2023 20:21
I also recall a story on here set during the Human Nature/Family of Blood 2-parter wherein Ten thinks he's a teacher at a boarding school in the 1910s, w/Martha as his housekeeper whom he spanks. Was that here or on another site I can't recall right now?

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 24 Nov 2023 21:08
Alas, during that episode "presentism" was alive and well. That is, they had modern attitudes on corporal punishment rather than the 1910 attitude. Fox example, rather than asking if they could thrash a fellow student, they asked about beating the boy.

Hector
Male Member

England
#15 | Posted: 13 Jan 2024 21:49
jogreenknickers

Jo, you have excellent taste! Absolutely love Karen. That Amy could certainly have done with being taken down a peg or two!!

jogreenknickers
Female Member

England
#16 | Posted: 17 Jan 2024 15:13
Cheers Hector. She did have an arse to die for. Then again so did Sarah-Jane Smith both in the original Dr Who series and years later Elizabeth Sladen had kept her figure and would have been very welcome over the Dr's knee anytime if I had been writing the script - she is sadly missed

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2