The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Teachers Panties Come Down Too Part 5 (The Sorority)

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 5 Aug 2023 15:00
Greetings Readers,

The newest part of Teachers Panties Come Down Too, #5 has been posted to the library. As stated in the library summary this part is about a future teacher's experiences in a sorority.

It's a bridge to the next step in the 'Spanko's life.

A journey from spankings from her mother to her new sisters at her sorority. While this account includes paddling's, it also explores the psychology of those who feel the need to be spanked as they mature as adults.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 20 Aug 2023 20:15
The final part of the Teachers Panties Come Down Too, #6 is in development from my outline. I want to thank all the readers and commenters for their time and interesting thoughts, so far in the series. While I won't divulge the content of the finale, it's my hope it will knock your socks off.

PGreenham
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 22 Aug 2023 16:08
The idea of Teachers Panties Come Down Too' makes me think of the excellent story from Mike from London 'A Lesson for The Teacher'. PG

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 27 Aug 2023 17:20
Thanks PG,

I love Mike's take on things. I plan to read the teacher story again you recommended on this thread.

henrytanner
Male Member

England
#5 | Posted: 6 Sep 2023 15:40
Can’t find it, nor can I find Carolina Paddler

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 7 Sep 2023 04:59
Hi, HenryTanner,

It is under my author's name, Cherry Red. I hope you enjoy the serial.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 29 Oct 2023 20:10
It's funny how inspiration can come from the most unexpected places. I have been stuck looking for a creative angle for the upcoming Part Six, Teacher's Panties Come Down Too. I'm the author, Cherry Red.

I was cleaning out a shed this week and found a sealed box marked private and do not open. There was a mountain range scene sticker, with 'Visit The Poconos,' on top/ It dawned on me that this must be my research, I did for my advance psychology class paper. We had gone to a couple's resort where spanking was allowed anywhere on the gated property. That triggered my brain synapses as I opened the box and saw a charcoal drawing of the action related to the tennis court. While I would never part with this special piece of art, I have my inspiration for the sixth part.