The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Some Christmas Stories...

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 25 Dec 2022 20:21
No, I didn't finish writing one this year, but here are some I've written in the past:

Christmas Gifts
Christmas Gifts - Part 2
A Christmas Wish 
An Early Christmas Present 
Getting Into The Christmas Spirit 
A Good Hand Spanking 
Home For Christmas 
The Reenactment 

And a bit longer, there are the serials
Christmas Across The County Line
The Christmas Raffle

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 25 Dec 2022 20:39
A few of mine you might enjoy:

Winter Wonderland
The Naughty Elf
The Night Before Christmas

opb
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 26 Dec 2022 14:32
I know it's Boxing Day, but here are a few to go with the unlikely leftover stuffing:

Ruby the Red Arsed Spankee
Last Christmas
Queen Anne's Christmas
Home Again

Moody
Male Member

Germany
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 28 Dec 2022 08:06
Goodglf's 'Christmas Across The County Line' was the first time I heard about 'Boxing Day' which made me blink and think ???? I didn' think that boxing is the least bit Christmassy and it isn't spanking either if you park your fist in the face of anybody
By now I know that 'Boxing Day' isn't a sport event but is the traditional day when the master/mistress of the household gave boxes with gifts to their staff.
My excuse is that I am German. Have you ever thought about writing German etc. with a capital letter at the start is a bit questionable while you always claim we are mad with the capital letter at the start of words.
'The German language' translates into 'Die deutsche Sprache'.
I am from Essen and since its a city name you English write it with a capital letter too. Essen could also mean the meal but essen means to eat. capital or lower case letter matter matters when it comes to substantive or verb

Often123
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 31 Dec 2022 18:55
If my memory serves, Dr. Grace wrote one or two Christmas stories. Gary is another author who wrote one.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 31 Dec 2022 21:00
I've written a couple - 'A Present for All the Family' and 'The Christmas Treat' - and I've one more on the way, which hasn't been posted here yet!

Sir Cambornek

opb
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 1 Jan 2023 09:59
Thanks for that tidbit of German grammar Moody.
It's fascinating what you can learn on a spanking forum.
The capital letter is used for nouns but not adjectives? So did I use it in the correct German manner earlier as 'German' is an adjective in the opening sentence?
Funnily enough there was a short German grammar discussion chez opb yesterday when we wondered how 'Stollen' is pluralised (Mrs opb was making two of these baked goodies). Fortunately my daughter has a German penfriend so it was quickly answered.
I suppose we could have looked it up in the dictionary.
As an aside I've not seen a good new term for 'penfriend' in the Internet age where communication is electronic. Any ideas?

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 2 Jan 2023 01:20
My Winter Holiday story is set at a Christmas party.

opb
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 2 Jan 2023 11:30
Sorry about the obvious error in my previous post. That's what comes from trying to write things on a mobile phone.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#10 | Posted: 2 Jan 2023 11:58
Moody
Hi Moody, my home language is English but I've been married to a German for 50 years so I have of course, become fluent in the language in that time. I recently saw these German/English translations posted on Facebook to indicate how daunting German grammar appears to those wanting to learn the language.
Der - the
Die - the
Das - the
Den - the
Dem - the

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»